Recent content by The_Ideal_Dragon

1. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Zekrom vs Reshiram vs Kyurem

Today marks exactly two years that I have been a member of Bulbagarden Forums. In that time, I have won some, lost some, watched the rise of megas and the fairy-type, and given 853 Pokémon trading cards to my younger brother so that he would never be like me, doomed to be forever second best at...
  2. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Random poll!

Definitely a Talonflame as big as Lugia. No question.
  3. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Noivern vs. Crobat

Noivern. Crobat looks like he was up too late last night and didn't get enough coffee this morning.
  4. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Sunkern vs. Mega Rayquaza

I can't decide- one, everyone thinks you're a noob and the other everyone think's you're a jerk. Well, and a noob. So maybe Sunkern actully, although I voted for tie.
  5. The_Ideal_Dragon

GO Really?

Thank you, some one who at least sort of agrees. As for human interaction, I remember as a little kid always talking about pokemon with my friends, or even strangers from Gen 1 to Gen 6! Pokemon was already great for human interaction. I just don't like Pokemon Go because it brings the game...
  6. The_Ideal_Dragon

GO Really?

And I will respectfully disagree to the disagreement. If I went to a community event, I would go to enjoy the community event. Not to watch people play and talk about a game. That's exactly what I'm trying to get at with this thread. People are playing a game instead of enjoying the whatever...
  7. The_Ideal_Dragon

GO Really?

Really? All I can say about Pokemon Go is that it is a horrible game. You don't have to do any work. You just walk around outside with your phone. I walk around outside every day without staring at my smartphone. I biked down to the beach the other day and you would not believe how many people I...
  8. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Luxray vs. Pyroar

Hakuna Matata
  9. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Battle of the Butterflies!

yes
  10. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Dialga or Primal Dialga?

I actually like the original better. I just don't like the coloring, I don't think that orange is a good color for Dialga. Not that I don't like the blue-orange combo in general. GO METS!!!!!
  11. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Battle of the fully-evolved frogs!

Toxicroak. He has the best typing, and I like his design. But.....Greninja would almost certainly win in a battle. That seems to be the common theme, doesn't it? Greninja and Toxicroak?
  12. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Battle of the Kings!(Nidoking vs Slaking vs Slowking vs Kingler vs Kingdra vs Seaking!!!)

Random stroke of inspiration to make this. I love Kingdra, because Water-Dragon in general is just one of my favorite type combos. Also, seahorses are cool and Kingdra's not bad in a battle, either. What about you?
  13. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Emboar vs Magmar vs Katy Perry vs Katniss Everdeen

Oh oops. Sorry about the double Emboars.
  14. The_Ideal_Dragon

Contest Battle of the most beautiful Pokemon: Diancie vs Milotic!

I love Milotic. When I first saw Gyrados, I thought that a sea serpent should be more regal. Milotic answered my prayers. Diancie actually never looked pretty to me, but that's just me.
Back
Top Bottom