Recent content by the_may_fan

1. T

X/Y trading

If you could catch me a Scyther (Route 21 in X&Y), I'd be happy to trade you a Torchic, 5IV. Let me know if you're interested.
  2. T

GEN VI: Literally just a Larvitar

Ah... don't have those specifically. Let me know when you're finished though, and I'll gift you any of the Pokémon I listed in my original post. I also have a few 5 IV Magikarp (31/31/31/x/31/31) with a good nature if you'd like that for your time. Thanks!
  3. T

GEN VI: Literally just a Larvitar

Hey everybody, I believe this is the correct location for a simple request of this nature - if it is not, moderators, feel free to relocate this thread to the proper place. As the title says, I need a Larvitar, which is a version exclusive to Pokémon Y. Preferably, it'd already know Dragon...
  4. T

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

I named a Rattata "Cutman" when I was a kid. Beyond being one letter away from quite an inappropriate name, it's ridiculous - imagine being one of the lowliest Pokémon species and then having a name like that... "Cutman, cutman, cutman, that rat's up to somethin' " - Drake
  5. T

Contest Hoenn's True Champion?

Steven Stone. As others have mentioned, he exudes power and strength in a way that Wallace simply cannot.
  6. T

"It's Super Effective!"

Typhlosion, use Eruption!
  7. T

A More Realistic Pokémon World

I concur that politics is culturally specific, so I imagine that there exist issues that are only pertinent in the Pokémon world. Utilizing the left-right paradigm with which I am most acquainted, the left is modern liberalism that advocates larger government oversight and advocates individual...
  8. T

What are you hearing right now?

The quiet whir of the air conditioning - it's been hot out, lately.
  9. T

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Although I've already given my two cents on the matter (Tie between Jasmine and Clair, then Sabrina, Flannery, Whitney), I wish there were a poll made this topic. I'd really love to see what the distribution would be on this question since there's such a diversity of opinions.
  10. T

Large influential corporations like General Motors are headquartered in Detroit and were founded approximately a century ago when different economic conditions prevailed. The location, in my mind, is a vestige of the city's storied manufacturing past. If time could pass in the games, I could see...
  11. T

I like these figures quite a bit. With regards to Johto, Olivine City would likely be one of the liberal strongholds in the region since I would imagine there would be an abundance of government jobs linked to the military or defense contractors (similar to Northern VA?). The regional capital...
  12. T

If we were to have Johto occupy the same amount of area as Kansai, it would be the size of Massachusetts minus a single square mile! Using data from the 2010 census, the latter location has a population of 6.945 million whereas Kansai had a population of 22.76 million. These numbers seem like...
  13. T

After disclosing where in the Pokémon world I would theoretically reside, I felt the need to open a thread to discuss something that has always captivated my imagination. Each Pokémon region, at least within the games, is dotted by a finite number of interesting communities. With so many routes...
  14. T

This or That

Wow, what a tough choice... Probably food, although I certainly can't imagine a life without beverages. Here now and forgotten or gone forever and remembered?
Back
Top Bottom