• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
1:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, long time no see. Hope you can stick around for this next game; I'll probably move to a player slot once TPPmafia's over.
    It's "Zexy, I thought I could trust you". And lol, only the first time did a townie (GliscorMan) say it to me who was mafia, making it actually correct xD
    Hey, during the last 48 hours you weren't active. It'd be much better if you could at least post the currrent phase since at the current situation, it's too difficult to sub players at current situation ;w;
    Hey! Just wanted to ask if you're back to the usual level of activity for my mafia. Don't worry, you posted in the previous Day so you're alright.
    Hey Pikachu! :evil:
    I don't know who over half of my friends and people on this forum are anymore.
    Guys, I can't keep up with all this name changing.
    About this http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/blogs/43961/looking-job-like-68003/

When you are looking for a job, most offers are like "I request for a legendary engineer, level 100, 900 years of experience and magical powers, and I offer a cheap rodent-worth salary in exchange". Eventually you find a reasonable deal, however, after searching for a while and some persistence. So, finding a job is pretty much like entering to the GTS.

I prefer to explain this here, so I don't ruin the joke ^^ bye!
    I actually played in quite a few mafia games back in 2012-2013. I haven't recently due to being too busy, but I'd definitely like to try another game again at some point when I'm not so busy anymore.
    You don't need to apologize to me. That's just the way mafia rolls.

Though, I should have known something up the way you were questioning why I started a QT alliance with you without your consent.
    No, no need to apologize. It's just a game. I was confused, though, that you should have investigated as guilty when you investigated as innocent. I tacked it up to a mistake on FTR's part, but that's not exactly an argument I could have made that you would have believed. I would have questioned me, too, if I were in your position. Anyway, well played overall.
    I do give Marxist ideals some credence, but I'm not a serious proponent. I think the best option is something a bit in-between the extremes of capitalism and of applied communism, honestly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom