Recent content by The_Pikachu

1. T

Mafia Monty Python Mafia - And There Was Much Rejoicing (TOWN VICTORY)

Do you want to see cop lynched D1? I don't. I think we have a doctor so I claimed
  2. T

Yeah if I'm lying the real cop shouldn't claim. I wouldn't do this as Mafia simply because I would be lynched when cop gets NK'd or when cop inspects me, etc.
  3. T

Zexy is terrible at reading me. So Zexy's read isn't alignment indicative
  4. T

Or maybe I'm providing seer cover so that Mafia will NK me. Who knows?
  5. T

Everyone has terrible reasons for lynching me btw Anyways, I still think that RC or drum is Mafia.
  6. T

If you guys want to lynch the cop tonight, go ahead, vote me. Otherwise, the Mafia will probably NK the cop if I there's no doctor. There was no N0 N0 peek btw.
  7. T

Let's say I'm mafia. How are my actions mafia like?
  8. T

@dylanpiera Ryu retracted his vote @Rainbow Cloud So you think I am scummy?
  9. T

Look at rainbow's reasons for voting, they're scummy. Zexy, you know that bussing your partner on D1 is the worst thing to do, especially when your partner is probably not going to be lynched on D1. Also, in terms of not finding anything else scummy, in your post where you vote me you say you...
  10. T

What reasons do you agree with? Pressure vote for exactly what? This is exactly why I'm voting RC, RC is giving really bad reasons for voting people. Mafia tend to do this, since they are mafia they aren't really scumhunting and just trying to get people lynched, which RC seems to be doing. RC...
  11. T

Are you just voting me for acting like mafia in one game? If so, you should retract your vote since you haven’t seen my more current town game, which is exactly how I’m playing it right now. Besides, a meta lynch D1 is pretty terrible since you generally don’t see people enough on D1 to judge...
  12. T

"Rainbow Cloud - I don't like your initial joke vote thing that Pikachu tunnelled in on, and you have provided nothing but neutrality with other posts. The Pikachu - The tunnel vision on rainbow combined with the blatant ignoring of all other issues. If you flip mafia, I would bet Rainbow would...
  13. T

I'm not overreacting to Rainbow Cloud's post. I just find it slightly scummy, which makes Rainbow Cloud the most scummy and voting him.
Back
Top Bottom