• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by The_Terror

1. T

Check your PM, i got what you were looking for

Check your PM, i got what you were looking for
  2. T

Looking for Glaceon and Leafeon

I have a shiny Walrien, but I'm 99% sure its hacked
  3. T

I actually don't have any of them :S all my dogs are still roaming, and the others I don't own, sorry :(
  4. T

Thoughts on Blastoise EV spread?

Hey everyone, I'm raising a new Blastoise, and I'm curious how to spread the EV's around. Trying to make a tank, one that can absorb a tonne of damage, but come back swinging. Projected stats at lvl 50: Hp:153 Atk:90 Def:118 SAtk:105 SDef:124 Spd:94 31 IV in SAtk, serious...
  5. T

Trying to get the two into my Heart Gold. Anybody care to trade? I have starters, a bunch of randoms with egg moves, and a spare Blastoise or 2 Lets talk :)
  6. T

Looking For Legandaries

Hey everyone, Looking for a bunch of Legendaries to complete my dex: Mew Celebi Deoxys Darkrai Shaymin PM if interested in parting with any of them
  7. T

Looking for Shieldon

Quick shot int he dark if anyone has a Gen 4 game and a Shieldon they are willing to part with. Can trade starters, or a few other odds or sods for one (Rampardos included) FC HG: 3524 9429 0931 Thanks
  8. T

good battle :) i still have some work to do

good battle :) i still have some work to do
  9. T

lets do it :)

lets do it :)
  10. T

give me 2 seconds to reorganize my team then yes :)

give me 2 seconds to reorganize my team then yes :)
  11. T

sure, I added your SS friend code, see you there when you're ready :)

sure, I added your SS friend code, see you there when you're ready :)
  12. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I have a brave Blastoise, and I am debating its moveset. Regardless, it has Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, and either Focus Blast or Brick Break. I am debating either Earthquake or Signal Beam. Which would be a better option?
  13. T

I actually traded for it, a friend picked it up there

I actually traded for it, a friend picked it up there
  14. T

Thank you very much :)

Thank you very much :)
  15. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I'm debating a 4th move for my Blastoise, Currently, he knows Surf, Hydro Cannon and Ice Beam. I can't decide on Flash Cannon or Earthquake for the 4th move. Thoughts?