• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • Magnificent Entertainer springs the lamest traps in the history of everything. Watch here as he takes the Galactic Eterna Building by storm!

Recent content by The_Terror

1. T

Looking for Glaceon and Leafeon

I have a shiny Walrien, but I'm 99% sure its hacked
  2. T

I actually don't have any of them :S all my dogs are still roaming, and the others I don't own, sorry :(
  3. T

Thoughts on Blastoise EV spread?

Hey everyone, I'm raising a new Blastoise, and I'm curious how to spread the EV's around. Trying to make a tank, one that can absorb a tonne of damage, but come back swinging. Projected stats at lvl 50: Hp:153 Atk:90 Def:118 SAtk:105 SDef:124 Spd:94 31 IV in SAtk, serious...
  4. T

Trying to get the two into my Heart Gold. Anybody care to trade? I have starters, a bunch of randoms with egg moves, and a spare Blastoise or 2 Lets talk :)
  5. T

Looking For Legandaries

Hey everyone, Looking for a bunch of Legendaries to complete my dex: Mew Celebi Deoxys Darkrai Shaymin PM if interested in parting with any of them
  6. T

Looking for Shieldon

Quick shot int he dark if anyone has a Gen 4 game and a Shieldon they are willing to part with. Can trade starters, or a few other odds or sods for one (Rampardos included) FC HG: 3524 9429 0931 Thanks
  7. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I have a brave Blastoise, and I am debating its moveset. Regardless, it has Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, and either Focus Blast or Brick Break. I am debating either Earthquake or Signal Beam. Which would be a better option?
  8. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I'm debating a 4th move for my Blastoise, Currently, he knows Surf, Hydro Cannon and Ice Beam. I can't decide on Flash Cannon or Earthquake for the 4th move. Thoughts?
  9. T

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

Re: Ice Beam or Ice Punch I've got Swampert and I'm debating between these two moves. I figured Ice Punch for the sake of his higher attack, but does the extra damage from ice beam offset that? Thoughts?
  10. T

I recently got the event Arceus in HG, but I'm hesitant to which of the creation trio to make it create. Is there a bigger advantage/disadvantage to any of them?
  11. T

Who Should Learn Flash Cannon in Heart Gold So who should I teach TM91: Flash Cannon too? -Scizor or Aggron? Having a tough time deciding. Thoughts and opinions gratefully welcome :)