T
Local time
5:04 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks Sarah!!!! *hugs* I've never been this happy in my entire life, neither has eevee. :D
    Howdy!

Just a fan of the video, wasn't aware they had an account on here. Saw a link for it originally in this thread.
    Great video, kudos to your friend.
    Yep!!!!! We're both very much in love with each other. :D I'm glad my attempt with Lisa failed, otherwise I wouldn't have met the true girl of my dreams. <3
    Super fantastic! Did you notice anything about my profile? :D

And how about you, Sarah? :D
    Dang! That is hot. :eek: We had a day like that a few weeks ago. But I think it's gonna start warming up again a little bit.

Yeah! I'm so excited. She's thinking about it now so let's hope she says yes. <3
    I thought it was you, but I didn't remember the screen name! I didn't know you could change them. Or is this a different account?
    I wish it was a little warmer than it is now, but I don't like the extreme heat. I don't think I could take living in Florida, I think it'd be too hot for me. The one day it got so hot, I was so sick that I couldn't stand it. Even having the A/C on in my car full blast wasn't helping. It was like 95 that day. X_X

Yeah! I can't wait to tell you about her. She's like the sweetest person I know. We haven't been friends for too long but the more we talk, the more we find we have in common. We actually haven't disagreed on anything yet. :D
    I know the feeling, I've got lots going on myself. Haha, it's been cold here. We had four days of extreme heat and lately it's been in the 50's.

Yeah, they suck. I haven't done much at all all week. D: Well, I can't say even 40% yet, but I might be getting a new girlfriend soon. :)
    Hey Sarah! I was just thinking about you today and wondering how you've been. Awww, what's wrong? You wanna PM me about it?

Well, I've been sick over a week now with a sinus infection and I'm getting pretty tired of it. I want it gone, now! >=[ Also, I have other things I wanna tell you. :)
    Pretty blah, but I'm still going on with my life, just really bored with everything right now. D:
    Hey Sarah!! How are you? It's been a while. xD

Have you seen the Anime forum lately? There's a new thread called "Quality of Voice Actors". =D

And I've been posting in that thread like crazy, lol.
    It's still sending, stupid internet! Shouldn't be too much longer. SD loved it. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom