T
Local time
11:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, I'm sure that you do not remember me. But I think that I promised you an IV bred Dragalage before. I'm sorry I never got around to do it :(
    Yo are we still on for Skorupi for Rotom? Just saw you get online in game and offered you Skorupi butnI don't think you recognized me
    Hey that's understandable, no problem. Those two sound perfect. What would you want from me in return? One of the 'mon I've mentioned (probs the best I have as I've only started breeding very recently)or is there something else?
    Sounds good to me :).

I'm new to breeding so don't have a great deal to offer. I have Adamant Dratini with 31 in both defences(poor HP though)? Or Ferroseed with good(per IV checker in Kiloude, haven't checked Metalkid yet) Sp.Def and Stealth Rocks?
    No worries, I can relate. My latest intrnet connection is pretty decent but I've had some real clangers in the past!

Hmm, do the mosest/calm Togepi with 4 IVs have Serene Grace? I was wondering if I could be spectacularly cheeky and ask for one for my GF, too? It's cool if youcan only do one and, if so, calm for me please, but I had to ask :)
    That sounds like one fantastic Togepi to me, that'd be great thanks :)! I'm available for the next 9 or so hours today or we can arrange a time for tomorrow if that suits you better?

Unfortunately I live in an archaic age of Monile phones with buttons and WAP so I don't have access to kik, but I don't want to rush you anyway - whenever you're ready is fine :).
    Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to trade me one of your Timid male Togepis. I have IV bred Larvitars with Dragon Dance.
    Ahh not to worry, the 4IV timid sounds great :). Although if you don't mind I'd like to wait until you give me the journal lowdown before I make a definitive decision?

I really appreciate all this effort btw, thanks. I'm in the GMT zone but I'll be sure to check back in a few hours to see what the sitch is :).
    Wow you must have put a lot of hard work into this chain-breeding! Very kind of you not to ask for anything in return :). I'd feel bad asking for 5 IVs with +nature, are you sure it's no imposition? I'm also ridiculously excited to get one so tempted to take one of the 4 IVs off your hands :p. Hmmm....if it's no bother then 5IV timid/Calm with SG would be lovely! Thanks very much!
    Thanks so much! I've had a nightmare getting one, no idea why! I'm dying to start breeding Wish Eevee with good IVs and I really want to try out a support Togetic on my competitive team so this is majorly awesome :)

Wow your female encounter rate is supremely lucky! You should put the lottery on!

Hmm, seeing as I'm after one for breeding and Comp battling maybe a........calm or Timid nature? I mean ultimately whatevers best for you but anything viable competitively would be smashing, thanks :)

Also: whilst I was on your profile I started following you on Twitter (isn't the interwebz amazing!?). I'm enochian_comedy and I talk a lot of crapola, aha!

I hope you're having a good day:)
    Hey there :)

N00b alert: I don't know how to tag, so I thought it best to get in touch this way! If you still wouldn't mind trading me one of those I.V bred Togepi I would be eternally grateful :)!

Hope you're well!
    Ok, I will try to breed one after I get back from uni. In like 10 hours :p
    So, just to be sure...you want it quiet with 3 IVs, right? Hp and the specials?
    It's me again :) anything you want for that shiny gulpin? I've just got a savannah and an archipelago pattern vivi.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom