Theatricalis

I never know what to say about myself, I'm not interesting...

Well, my name's Katee. You can call me either my name or just Theatricalis, I'm fine with either. I'm 19 and live in the middle of nowhere (also known as Kentucky). I'm a bit of a shiny and legendary collector on the games. Spent forever resetting for a shiny Shaymin on Platinum, but it was totally worth it. ♥ I have the Shiny Charm on White 2. I have too many favorite Pokemon to list, but I guess my top two are probably Darkrai and Furret.

A little more about me that isn't Pokemon related? Well, alright. I am a huge Disney fan and Disney pin trader and collector. (See my collection/trades/wants at my PinPics, mentioned below.) I also love Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, way more cartoons than I could probably list, and some anime. And video games. Favorite game series are Pokemon (of course), The Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Mario, and the Ace Attorney series. Also the old Sonic games.

I love drawing. I'm trying to do more painting but I'm a very impatient person, so waiting for paint to dry...isn't something I look forward to very much. Haha.

I also really, really love acting. I did acting in high school and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately that all ended once I graduated, no more acting for me... :(

I play the Pokemon TCG, and ever since Black & White came out, you can find me running some sort of grass-and-dark deck. I refuse to run a meta deck! ("But Katee, you run Darkrai EX-" "Don't even go there, I use Darkrai because it's one of my favorite Pokemon, not because it's meta.")

Other places you can find me:
Deviantart - StarlightHope15
Fanfiction.net - Theatricalis
PinPics - Katee
Gaia Online - Theatricalis
Tumblr, Twitter, and Youtube links are already off to the side.

Video games, drawing, acting
Birthday
Sep 23, 1993 (Age: 30)
Favorite Generation
Generation IV (DS)
Favorite Pokémon Type
Normal
Favorite Region
Favorite Gym Badge
Celadon City Rainbow Badge
Nintendo 2DS/3DS Friend Code
0044-3390-2705