Recent content by Theatricalis

1. T

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I got the Dream Suite recently and added my dream address to the main post: 4400-2318-7443. :)
  2. T

Oswin; You've been added. Okay guys, I know I had a column for dream addresses added today before I left and now it's gone. I'll fix it whenever I get home on Sunday evening - I'm gone for the weekend at the Pokemon Nationals and may or may not have time to re-add that column before I get home.
  3. T

Jo The Marten; I think that's a great idea! I'd been considering it for a couple of days. I just added a column for Dream Addresses. :)
  4. T

Araragi Hakase; I found a post that says that persimmons sell for 250 bells, like the other island fruits. Still pretty awesome that you've got 'em, though! I'm missing those and peaches (and bamboo, of course).
  5. T

I've been making a lot of cosplays on New Leaf, I think I have a slight addiction to it. xD So far I've made ones for Pokemon (with more on the way), Gravity Falls (with more on the way), and Ghost Trick. In other news, it's July now, so don't forget to get your Spotpass palm-tree lamp! Once...
  6. T

I didn't realize my thread was so popular! x_x I feel really bad for not keeping up with it and posting more, I just... I never expected this many people to post here. After seeing all the posts, my shyness got the best of me and I kinda ran from my own thread. D: I'm sorry everyone. Starting...
  7. T

Well I'm at day three with New Leaf and am about to try desperately to get my approval rating to 100%. x.x Last night I was trying to catch a tarantula but I guess it knew I was behind it, because it turned and attacked me. xD Also while starting up my game just now, Isabelle decided I needed...
  8. T

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't had time to check in on my own thread - been playing New Leaf, and had one heck of a morning yesterday before I could even go get a copy... But anyway! I'm almost never online, I live in the middle of nowhere, but here's my FC anyway for whoever wants to add me! I'll...
  9. T

The figurine you got for pre-ordering is of Isabelle? Definitely no fair, that picture of it looks adorable. Oh well, nothing I can do about it but be jealous. These last few days of waiting are driving me and my friends crazy, but I guess it could be worse. I mean, I shouldn't complain when I...
  10. T

That Guy; I hadn't even thought of making this a Friend Code Exchange thread, but that sounds like a great idea! ^-^ I wish there had been some sort of pre-order bonus here, but as far as I know, no stores in the US did a bonus... Which stinks, I've been looking forward to this game since it...
  11. T

Hidden Ability Pokemon Giveaway!

I wish I knew. When I first made this thread, I was staying at my sister's house while she was on vacation and so I was able to use her wifi most every day for about a little over a week. And of course, now that she's back and I'm back home with no wifi, I'm getting requests... She has another...
  12. T

Explain Your Avatar

My avatar is Vanellope from Wreck-It Ralph, because 1. I love that movie, 2. she's one of my favorite characters ever, and 3. I cosplayed as her a few months ago. My profile pic is somewhat a self portrait of myself that I painted, then scanned and did a digital coloring of.
  13. T

Hidden Ability Pokemon Giveaway!

tala27; I'd be happy to trade you a Pachirisu, though at the moment I do not know when I will be able to trade. If you do not mind waiting for a while, I will definitely trade you one, but if you'd rather not wait for who knows how long then that's perfectly understandable and I'm fine with that. :)
  14. T

Edit: After changing my mind a lot, I'm pretty sure I'm naming my town Skyvale. I was going to use Starfall, but since I plan to run a blog about it and someone is already running a blog with their town named Starfall, I decided I should think of something else. Skyvale sounds nice. I'm a...
  15. T

With a few days before this game releases (to places that aren't Japan), I thought I'd make a topic for everyone who's excited about the newest installment in the Animal Crossing series. Surely I can't be the only one here that's excited for it...right? If this belongs somewhere else or has...
Back
Top Bottom