T
Local time
10:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Speaking of Miku and extremely synthesized. PC-Reviver showed me this a while back and I found it in my likes while getting the url for the other video.

It's not Luka, but pretty much every female character in every manga I've read (there are exceptions). I've had enough of fan service, I don't need girls with breasts the size of Alaska to enjoy the story.
    In my opinion (please don't hate me other this) her English is terrible. But if one can work around that, she can make some cool songs.
    o_o
    Really?

And about Halo Custom Edition level-making, it takes entire days sometimes (just like what you do), only it fails at times. The level tags get corrupted, or something else goes wrong, and I have to start all over again on that. XP
    The closest thing I do to that is making Halo Custom Edition maps. And that...though it can be fun sometimes, it is extraordinarily difficult. >_>
    In that one post you did botch the coding (or rather the url), I struck out what I said once the page reloaded and the second post appeared.

I remember my shock when I first saw Miku jumping up and down and her skirt lifting up...
    Anyway that's an interesting friend you have. I can only imagine what you two were saying while you were checking. But whatever it was, I bet that it was funny.
    SORRY for the late reply:

Picture 1 of 4 from OC's from my stories

The stupid internet connection lost it's DNS system.
    I've learned from exprience that my computer doesn't like complex programs like MMD. Did you uploaded them to YouTube or some other video site?
    Aoki Lapis was released back in April, it doesn't shock me that you haven't heard of her. I haven't found many videos of her yet, but the ones I have found I love.
    Miku is the one I mainly listen to, but after my exams (they offically start in 13 hours) I'll likely get into others.
    Oh yes, I've haven't been a Vocaloid fan for long, but I have heard of MMD and I also discovered Hatsune Mix!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom