Recent content by TheBlackDragon

1. T

Someone fight my Pink Team

I wanna jump in on this! I'm not too shabby, I-I just don't have the best movesets.. I've dominated near everyone around me locally, usually with Four pokemon still kickin', and two fainted.
  2. T

Gen V WiFi Battles

I'm down. Just got Gen V recently. Been itchin' for a good battle. I've already dominated all the competition at school. Black Version : 2751-8751-2984 The name's Czeslaw.
  3. T

anyone up for a battle?

I'll battle you. Are Legends game or not? Friend Code is in my Signature. Might wanna add both.
  4. T

gen IV looking for a fight

I'm Gen IV, I'll take you. My friend code is my signature.
  5. T

Looking for people to battle me in generation four

I'll take you on. Legends or no?
  6. T

Gen IV (4, P/PT/D/SS/HG) Battle with The Dragon!

I've finally finished training my main team, so I'm open to challenges. of course, the usual rules, No hacks, Legends are okay, but try to keep them to a minium(i'm not using any) pseudos(more than 1 of the same, i think?) are okay too. My FC for Diamond is in my Signature, will be posting...
  7. T

storm gym

I'll Challenge You =3 I'm Still Working On My Team Atm, But I Can Use My Alternate...
  8. T

Starters.

I Can Get You Any Starter You Want..
  9. T

Any gen starters

I'll Can Get You Any Starter... Or Most Anything* For That Matter. *No Gen. 5's, 4 & Below Please.
  10. T

uhm, hello :x

Hey! What Animes Do you watch?
  11. T

Convulsion challenge

I'll Accept. I can battle in about 5-6 minutes if it works for you. code's in my Signature.
  12. T

Hello, mostly here to battle.

I don't know if I could be on for a straight month.
  13. T

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Mine Would Happen To Be A Shiney Charmander, Accidentally Hatched. (it was the first egg O.O) Sadly, because i got it so quickly, I'm so very impaitent at getting others. I was driven to near insanity trying to get a shiney Pidgey. (hatched about 1,2,3,4 boxes.. so 120 Pidgeys)
  14. T

Looking for a Free Level Gen 4 battle

I'll take you on Truthseeker, Diamond: 1163-1976-9650. Fear My Bugss!
Back
Top Bottom