Recent content by TheBlackSun

1. T

Favorite game generations

I have to say that my favorite is gen 4. I hadn't played Gen 3 games until my GF bought Pearl when it was released and I went with her and "accidently" bought Diamond. Didn't regret it.
  2. T

Cancelled Games Conversion - A Factions Game - Night 3 (10/23/11)

I hope that I'm not next.
  3. T

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - Day 1! (10/14/11) Vote: Aestivate Reason is there.
  4. T

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - NIGHT 0 (10/2/11) Role confirmed
  5. T

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - Sign-Ups! (9/22/11) I would like to try so I'm signin up. :)
  6. T

Which starter Pokémon would you choose from each region?

Kanto: Squirtle, cause I just love turtles Johto: Totodile, I wanted water type, cause my last one was Hoenn: Treecko, I just liked it Sinnoh: Turtwig, turtle Unova: Don't know yet. I would like to take Fire type but I love Snivy
  7. T

Memories of Pokémon, and things to come (Please read.)

My best memories goes back to red and blue. We played pokemon with my little brother and when we had beated the E4, we fight against each other. Winner had right to choose how many pokemon and what level we can use. I got often beated by his venomoth. Now days my little brother not plays...
  8. T

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

My first shiny were back G/S/C when I got met shiny wooper. I catch it and named SHINER and evolved it to Quagsire. Last year I found out that my silver's battery were died out. :bawl: I miss him.
Back
Top Bottom