T
Local time
5:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol, im apart of an SSBB site. I make art for it, and used to be an admin, than I left for SPPf, and I came back. And I make sigs and stuff
    Lol, im apart of an SSBB site. I make art for it, and used to be an admin, than I left for SPPf, and I came back. And I make sigs and stuff
    Lol, im apart of an SSBB site. I make art for it, and used to be an admin, than I left for SPPf, and I came back. And I make sigs and stuff
    Nah, I thought it was pretty cool actually, it was freaking hilarious :p

I used to have PO, but my dad deleted it >.> Im not really that into PKMN anymore, but I do art and have peeps here, so wynaut?
    Ohhhh, ok lol. Because you said you knew Kelz, and he joined a while ago on serebii :p

I left cuz people told me to kill myself
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom