Recent content by TheCableGuy

1. TheCableGuy

SUPER POLL: What is your FAVOURITE main series Pokémon game (or games) of all time?

Gen 5, definitely. The last good Gen, before the death of Pokemon as a game.
  2. TheCableGuy

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

In Moon, I beat Lusimine and that whole encounter. But I still can't access the mountain for the Victory Road. What did I miss?
  3. TheCableGuy

Pokédex Entries that Conflict with the Game

Well, no. Not necessarily. Like I said, many entries talk about a particular Pokemon at the time the entire was written (which is implied to be written by someone in-world who made those observations.) This is supported by the fact that different entries for the same Pokemon vary across...
  4. TheCableGuy

Pokédex Entries that Conflict with the Game

I believe that most of the entries are myths and legends that surround Pokemon. Or are origins, not inherent natures. The entries are of one particular Pokemon, not necessarily YOUR Pokemon.
  5. TheCableGuy

thanks. that worked.
  6. TheCableGuy

In Pokemon X/Y, would anyone happen to know it Keldeo's normal form is suppose to show in the Pokedex's "appearance/cry" section? I can't seam to get it to show up. I reverted Keldeo to it's normal form but it's not showing in the Pokedex. Which is odd because both Melotta's forms are...
  7. TheCableGuy

The Shiny Encounters Thread

First time I hatched a shiny in X and it's a Shiny Togepi.
  8. TheCableGuy

Good to know... To bad it's one of the one's that I'm going to get eventually (It's Keldeo). If it was one that I would never be able to get (Hoopa, Volcanion, Etc.) It wouldn't be so bad because I want to register them.
  9. TheCableGuy

Is it possible for someone to hack and/or altar Event Pokemon ..... Extensively? Because, I have been VERY lucky today in wondertrade.... TOO Lucky. Is "AuSLove.TV E" a legitimate OT for event Pokemon?
  10. TheCableGuy

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Would the code still work after all this time? Because I have an extra it you still want it.
  11. TheCableGuy

Vivillon Trade

What is the rarity of the Pokeball and Fancy Pattern? It's the only two I need but it's the only one's almost no one has (or those who do, only want something insane for it.
  12. TheCableGuy

Ok. I wasn't watching my PPS on my W2 when I suddenly looked at it when I saw Stars flying across the screen and I think I might of missed a message... Anyone know what I missed?
  13. TheCableGuy

Don't care if it's gone.

Every Mega. Period. Some can be reworked once they sit down and think them through. But most of them are garbage.
  14. TheCableGuy

ever been burnt in the Wonder Trade?

The Least people could do, if they wanted to pawn off trash bugs is to trade away Scatterbugs, instead of Weedles. Then maybe people can get their full set of Vivillion, Or at least have fun trying.
  15. TheCableGuy

ever been burnt in the Wonder Trade?

Just got a Shiny Imposter Full 6IV Ditto over wonder trade.... Yeah, It's hacked. But, oh well. ......I do feel oddly burned though. EDIT: And I just now got a Shiny Paras with 5IV with a Leftovers equipped to boot.. I feel better now.
Back
Top Bottom