TheCapsFan
Local time
4:56 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whoa man, congrats! You'll probably do a way better job than me. I mean, I've done nothing at all.

Where are you moderating?
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Thanks ^-^ hey I figured if you could make the cut, so could I. :p

Fun and Games, with most of my focus being in The War Room.
    2013? Oh yes! Okay yeah, I remember that one. I think that one was my longest. Damn though, your memory is divine if you can drop a year just like that. One time I forgot my own last name while filling an application...The idea is ludicrous to me.

Band geeks are awesome! Most of my friends are/were musicians and I LIVE for all the weird
    stuff that happens in band. Which instrument did you pick up first?
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Yeah, you were around for like...a week. And thanks, haha. I can remember things from back when I was a little kid so a fairly recent year isn't too hard. :p

That's great to hear! I picked up the piano first (not literally, though, I'm not strong enough) in Kindergarten, and adopted the Clarinet at the beginning of junior high. I'm one of the best clarinetists in my state :D
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    I too have memories from when I was 3 years old
    I also remember some stuff to the point manical engineer and zexy and ALL my IRL friends say its scary
    *runs away from the law after realizing he just stalked his friend :p*
    Oh God, I've come back like eight times already over the years. My memory is eggplant squash by this point. I'm deeply sorry I can't recall more, but hey! Let's catch up regardless!

And oh, musical talents? Do tell!
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Twas in 2013, I remember that much. :p

Yes :D I'm a band geek. I play the clarinet in my high school band, and I also play the saxophone and piano. Just performed yesterday evening for some judges, and our band received a superior rating (the highest you can get)! I had 2 solos :3
    Also, I'm doing really good actually! College now, dating someone and looking forward to this whole being alive thing. If only I'd known this would happen as a ten year old, maybe I wouldn't have tried so hard. How 'bout you?
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    That's good to hear! :) I'm doing well. Surviving junior year, somehow. Also dating someone (which is going quite well I will say) and my musical talents are increasing by the day :D
    Oh wow. Why drink the jager bombs when you can drunk from the power? Very noice.

To be honest with you, I have a vague recollection but I can't quite pinpoint how we knew each other? Did you have another username before or..?
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    But I don't drink alcohol D:

I think we met in RM one day after you came back for a short time.
    I don't know what the congratulations are about but yes! Felicitaciones! DRINK THE JAGER BOMBS OF SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT FOR YOU HAVE EARNED IT
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    xD just got promoted to moderator. :p

How have you been? it's been FOREVER, I doubt you still remember me.
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Ah, I see. Shame. :p

Good luck. ^^
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Indeed, it'd be nice to hear them again live. :p

Thanks! The application process for the store I want is extremely extensive, though. xD
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Do they have live concerts anywhere?

You're welcome! I'm sure you can handle it. xD Just be honest about what your skills are.
    Gee, just one or two. Off the top of my head, I've been Dragon User X, Kenji Sasaki, Maybe Wednesday, MW, M-Dub, Executive Archer and Selemena in the last seven years, and that's just the Pokemon forums! :p
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Hm, okay. I was just curious, haha, don't mind me :p
    Hello person who keeps forgetting me. xD
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Who cares haha, that's still Sanic speed. Also, you're a pro! :p
    Freesia
    Freesia
    Indeed~
    PS: Sun and Moon is going to be so awesome omg.
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Lol, I don't want to guarantee myself that just yet. That's what everyone said about X and Y, and although it was superb on the first glance and playthrough, it was mediocre at best compared to the depth of the Black and White arc of games.
    Hi Caps! :) I've been the same with college and stuff (but now with added Tsubaki! :p) How are you? :D
    Chibster
    Chibster
    Yaay congrats!! :D What did you play? And what did you think of Deadpool? :)
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Well, the recital was like an ensemble thing; there were six pianos, and people were playing on each one. I played two trios and two duets (those were with my sister :D) And it was the best time I've had at a movie since Guardians of the Galaxy.
    Chibster
    Chibster
    Damn, you sound really talented! Good job! x'D Makes me wish I did more for orchestra in high school. but I bet your band teacher isn't mean like my orchestra teacher was! Excited for Deadpool 2 and GotG 2? :D My best friend is into Marvel comics and stuff but I don't understand anything at all except Deadpool!
    Midorikawa
    Midorikawa
    Same, but I still love them.

Do you live somewhere where you have to drive everywhere?
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Did not see this, I apologize.

And yeah, I live a county away from Washington DC, so you can imagine things are pretty suburb-ish here.
    Midorikawa
    Midorikawa
    Tis fine.

Yeah you definitely need a car, unless you have good buses there.
    Do you still want to do Legend of Zelda mafia?
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Yeah, I do... Do you think we could push it a little? I kinda want a little break from mafia after these next few games.
    Sword Master
    Sword Master
    Yeah sure, I understand.
    Tell me when you are ready to do it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom