TheCapsFan
Local time
7:04 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can't remember if I asked but since you're a Caps fan are you from DC/Maryland?
    Slife
    Slife
    Mhm I got to the University of Maryland
    Slife
    Slife
    She's a lot crazier and hyper in person xD Same attitude though
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Oh WOW! I go there every once in a while to swim, that's where they hold all the championship meets. And i'm not surprised, haha. It's really cool that you got to meet her!
    Funny thing is I didn't realize it till well today since I just logged in, and saw your message. xD
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    wait you didn't know you got promoted? xD
    Dolce
    Dolce
    If I didn't notice a promotion I wouldn't be a very good mod! xD What I *really* didn't notice was what you pointed out. Gave me a good laugh either way. ^^
    hey caps, how's it going recently IRL for you?
    for me it's been going well.
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    It's been going good :) I made the District Band again (without a state audition, sadly), been playing some good games lately...things are looking up, oh finally!
    I KNOW RIGHT???? You can thank Caprizant for that actually, he found an archive on-line somewhere and snatched my OG avatar out of there. I still don't know where he found it, or how to reply directly to visitor messages.
    Well fine then beat me to it, I was going to post the queue when I got home from school but I look and see you did it : p
    Reactions: TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    I did say in the Game Index that I was going to :p
    Soulmaster
    Soulmaster
    Yes but I didn't think that meant a full new thread because you were updating it in thread : P
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Yeah that's true. Dylan yelled at me so I just kinda did it. xD
    Sorry about the incidence in FE Mafia, I was frustrated and annoyed with my team, but I shouldn't have did what I did, I was getting angry with the amount of activity in the mafia QT, but I wished I subbed out instead.
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    You can't let frustration get the best of you. Just remember it's just a game, and you'll be fine.
    Sword Master
    Sword Master
    I do get annoyed easily in Mafia games, I may take a break from mafia games.
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    That may be the best idea at the moment.
    Silly Caps! Sometimes the funniest thing to do when you're about to be lynched is kick up a fuss and throw a fit. Just look at what I did in RMafia!
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    The funniest thing is not necessarily the wisest thing.

quote it, hang it on a plaque, you heard it here first
    Band season? What do you mean?
    Chaotic Inferno
    Chaotic Inferno
    Ah. What pieces did it feature?

I was, lol Graduated this year. I marched flute for all four years. Pretty good memories. Til senior year anyways.
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    They were all originals created for the show. The show itself had voiceovers and a flute solo.

Aw, that's awesome! Did the drama start to kick in senior year?
    Chaotic Inferno
    Chaotic Inferno
    Think it's best to start a conversation because of the stupid character limit.
    Random question: Can you explain to me how the Kingdom of Pokemon works. I always get mentioned in it, but I never understood it.
    Midorikawa
    Midorikawa
    True.

Well I feel that if you are discussing anything in VMs you don't care who sees it. If it was super personal then I would take it privately.

The old system didn't really prevent VM reading. The only difference between them now is allowing more than two per convo, and not having to click "view conversation" to see both people's messages.
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    That's not exactly the meaning I had for "personal" by saying that, although I do agree that if it's important and you don't want others to see it, then take it to PMs.

Well, it sorta did prevent VM reading; if one person in the conversation had their VM settings set to "contacts only" then you couldn't read the conversation if you weren't friends with them. More of a privacy preference though.
    Midorikawa
    Midorikawa
    Oh okay. Yeah they should give that option back for those that want. Idk if they can.

And I have discovered cheap tactics in games do not bid happy enough results.
    Hey Caps, how are ya?
    ?
    ----
    I'm out for break as well! Not really a fan of the holiday, but I do love off days!
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    I love all the holidays. :D having an off day is always nice too.

I'm going to see Mockingjay today with some buds! :D
    ?
    ----
    Sounds fun :D I've heard good things about it. My girlfriend is working all break unfortunately so I'm just going to play a shit ton of Skyrim xD
    I'm disappointed XenForo doesn't have profile pictures; I can't display the wonderful PP that Pachibakfoon made for me years ago!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom