Recent content by TheCapsFan

1. TheCapsFan

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [DAY FOUR]

Also yeah RB blocking kills (including factional kills) is relatively rare but still possible. I know I've hosted a game where RB could block vigi kills.
  2. TheCapsFan

Well I didn't see her post while i was writing that part up :U But yeah the first part is her responding to a post of Elieson's in Villains Mafia. Whereas the rest of it is stuff from this thread.
  3. TheCapsFan

Mafia Caps and MCH's villains mafia [Day 2]

I believe it, he's just as much of a menace as you. :)
  4. TheCapsFan

My cat wants you to know that he counterclaims Restless Spirit.
  5. TheCapsFan

Threadmarks: D2 Votals (1)

Votals Pigrider (1) - Midorikawa DawningWinds (1) - Elieson Not Voting - DawningWinds, pink the eevee, StormyStinger, guzmania, Potato, Pigrider, mastermind lissi, JamieIsBored, Othinus Both claims have been used for today: CLAIM 1: Othinius claims Backup Cop CLAIM 2: Guzmania claims Restless...
  6. TheCapsFan

Eh, fuck it. Looks like she was lying anyway, and we're up two so Vote: Midorikawa
  7. TheCapsFan

I don't either, but I think she would be stupid to fake this as mafia unless she just wants the game to end. If she really is silenced, maybe there is a reason she specifically thinks it's me. But yeah, it's not. Wrong thread my guy. I guess you were just riffing with the silencing then...
  8. TheCapsFan

I didn't even have a blueprint until like, Night 2. And I wouldn't hard bus my partner Mudkipz & point out their slip as early as Day 1. Not when we'd already be down one.
  9. TheCapsFan

Whoa whoa whoa. If you're silenced, it's NOT because of me.
  10. TheCapsFan

Threadmarks: MOD NOTE: Oops

MOD NOTE: Please note that the roles in the OP have been updated. I am silly and gave two characters the same role with different shots, and the OP was wrong as to what those shots were. Carry on.
  11. TheCapsFan

Threadmarks: Day 2 Start

@guzmania @JamieIsBored @mastermind lissi @DawningWinds @Midorikawa @Pigrider09 @Othinus @pink the Eevee @Potato-2.0 @Elieson Day 2: Five Heads, One Death You all wake up to find a five headed monster slain on the ground. It looks to have once been a fearsome monster, but you can see that each...
  12. TheCapsFan

I don't mind getting lynched for PoE's sake. Though I would say that I look better than either of the other two with my Mudkipz vote & reasoning. I would ask that you at least let me live tonight, though.
  13. TheCapsFan

Phase locked, update pending.
  14. TheCapsFan

Looks like she was lead vote on Stormy. Her + Divergent, and then you and Jamie (both of whom I am pretty sold on as town at this point). So yeah, I guess that makes sense for lower prio target. Mudkipz was off Stormy D2, logic says that if scum is on Stormy, it's Divergent. But I think I'd...
  15. TheCapsFan

They wanted her in PoE? They literally said "Lissi is town" multiple times. It's like, the only read they gave in the entire game.
Back
Top Bottom