• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by TheCultOfPersonality

1. T

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Wednesday. What time is it?
  2. T

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for having less than 20 posts
  3. T

Try Writing Your Username Using Your Elbows!!

6tuyhdfu8olrt5o0rtfgp0rt54wejhqwop9867 Um wow... Retry.... THDFKGECULTGFDSSSSOFGM FSJDFGPERDSDFFGOMNASDFRYHUIY M
  4. T

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Beacause it's chinese, Can I have your level 1. Mew?
  5. T

Wanted: Tornadus

Hey I'm lookin for a Torndaus, to go with my Thundrus, So I can get Landorous. Check out my trade shop for offers, In my signature. Thanks
  6. T

OFFERING: Various Pokemon of various Gens!

I can get them to ou or free but It will take a lil time, ok?
  7. T

Rate the Location above you!

9/10. Canada,eh?
  8. T

Cult's Train 'N 'Trade

Ok, PM/VM/Post on this thread when your ready :)
  9. T

Cult's Train 'N 'Trade

Actually I am interested, I'd need to fill my dex anyways. So is this a deal?
  10. T

OFFERING: Various Pokemon of various Gens!

Hello, I can get you Volcarona,Rufflet, Vullaby,Mandibuzz, and Larvesta, interested?
  11. T

Cult's Train 'N 'Trade

This is my Shop, here you can find everything from shinies to legends, to ev trained pokemon, and even Shiny Ev Trained Pokemon. Also, Iwill be doing event pokemon too. Rules: Offering, Events Shinies Legends Wants: Anything of interest, Shinies,Events,EV Trained. Approved by Blitzle
  12. T

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for having 12 blog entries
Back
Top Bottom