Recent content by TheDarkLord

1. T

Avatar: War of the Four Nations > The Air Nomads & Soulmaster Won

Re: Avatar: War of the Four Nations -> Day 3: Mhm Hmm 3/12 sub me in plz ive got a 20 page art history paper to write by friday. Thx for the game. pray for my soul.
  2. T

Mafia Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won!

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 6 ~ 12/3/12 ~ The Bigger They Are... lol got home too late to refute suspicion, XP o wells THANK YOU FOR THE GAME UR ALL LOVELY PEOPLE. AND A SPECIAL THANKS FOR HOST JAKOOL FOR TAKING ME ON AS A SUB EVEN THOUGH I HAD LIMITED EXPERIENCE!!!! BEST OF LUCK MAFIA YOU'LL...
  3. T

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky Midorikawa; while you did call out Santabomb, there could easily be a role cop so you could have been mafia trying to lynch him. Also you keep attacking FA and I for discussing saying were controlling discussion. Seems like you're...
  4. T

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky What the........so mafia is killing off the quiet people? I don't get it. But works for me.
  5. T

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 5 ~ 11/30/12 ~ Doctor? Doctor? Greece; It makes sense that the evidence is real because the cop copchecked Bomika and saw that she was town and gave her the info. This is only possible since the godfather is dead there is no other role who can trick the cop. Also if...
  6. T

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 5 ~ 11/30/12 ~ Doctor? Doctor? Vote: Greece
  7. T

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 5 ~ 11/30/12 ~ Doctor? Doctor? FinalArcadia; -How exactly have I been dictating group actions? -"I'm not saying we should just go and pick off those who are quiet one-by-one until we hit gold, but I also think we should keep those people in the back of our minds. Since...
  8. T

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 5 ~ 11/30/12 ~ Doctor? Doctor? FinalArcadia;"I'm saying that if you look at the numbers, the odds are pretty good that at least one mafioso is in that inactive group. It's just probability." ......Honestly, the probability of someone in the quiet group being mafia is...
  9. T

Mafia Loveless Mafia - Day 5 - 12/8/12

Re: Loveless Mafia - Night 1 - 11/29/12 =_= well then...............what just happened?
  10. T

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 4 ~ 11/29/12 ~ Crushed Midorikawa; lol so ur evidence against me is that there's a lack of evidence to prove me innocent? What happened to innocent until proven guilty. And anyway you said it yourself: I just subbed in so of course I don't have a mountain of evidence...
  11. T

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 4 ~ 11/29/12 ~ Crushed thank you jokool
  12. T

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 4 ~ 11/29/12 ~ Crushed well......that was a collective failure. >_< Now I just don't really know. @Midorikawa: Can you give me the reason for the FoS so that I can at least try to defend myself? And can someone tell me how to do the @ sign thing, imma kinda new at...
  13. T

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 4 ~ 11/28/12 ~ Nobody's Home I just subbed in an noticed that he is the most suspicious one so far based on the chat. But honestly, if this Santabomb is in fact scum wouldn't it be more likely that one of the people who didn't vote for him are scum?
  14. T

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 4 ~ 11/28/12 ~ Nobody's Home Vote: Santabomb for reasons previously stated.
  15. T

Mafia Loveless Mafia - Day 5 - 12/8/12

Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 1 - 11/29/12 Vote:Elysion Cuz everyone knows that Yata is Fushimi's female dog :)
Back
Top Bottom