TheGoldenToon
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• May I ask what your favorite character in the Pokeani is?
    Reactions: TheGoldenToon
    TRNatalie
    TRNatalie
    Nice. Brock’s probably my favorite traveling companion for those reasons too. I also thought his goal of being a Pokémon Breeder/Pokémon Doctor was interesting. I haven’t watched too much of AG but I remember liking May from what I saw and I remember Sceptile being awesome in the Sinnoh League. And Wobbuffet’s great.

My favorite characters are the Rocket Trio. I remember when I watched Pokémon for the first time, they left a big impact on me. They were funny, they were cool, they were bad guys but they were also good (like when they saved Ash from falling off the tower in Pokémon 3), and they had interesting and tragic backstories. They’re also pretty relatable and very complex.
    My favorite female traveling companion is either Dawn or Lillie, Dawn because of her arc and Lillie because she’s the closest of the main characters to me in personality so I find her relatable and inspiring in a lot of ways.
    My favorite Pokémon characters are Ash’s Infernape(Loved it’s arc), Jessie’s Mimikyu, James’ Mareanie(these two are such great characters), and James’ Carnivine(It’s bond with James was so sweet and it actually beat one of the twerps in an honest battle. Still miffed about the treatment it and the other Sinnoh Rocket mons received at the end of the series).
    (Sorry if I rambled there)
    TheGoldenToon
    TheGoldenToon
    Nice! You got a favorite saga? Mine's now DP after rewatching it. It used to be the AG (although I still like that one a lot). Looking back, they really seemed to amp up the story telling with the rivalry with Paul and other things.

As you may have heard, I'm trying to will myself through BW because it's the only saga I skipped, but I feel I should at least give it a shot again. It's honestly not the best time I had watching the anime. I wish I finished watching it when it was still airing so I would have had it out of the way. I see why so many people hate that saga now. I still have so many episodes to go! Pray for me...
    TRNatalie
    TRNatalie
    Mine’s DP too. Not only was it the first series I ever watched but Ash and Paul’s rivalry is excellent, Infernape’s story, the characterization of the Pokémon as a whole, the rivals, Team Galactic, Dawn’s story arc, the contests, Jessie’s contest arc, James becoming more self confident, (at least in the Japanese version)the Rockets’ bond developing, the last two Rocket releases, they’re all great!

Good luck! I never got around to finishing it but I do want to watch the Declora Arc at some point. The few episodes I watched from that were very enjoyable. I will.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom