Recent content by TheInfinite

1. T

COMPLETE: Emotion Effervescent

Erm. I approve? *Thumbs up*
  2. T

First details on the DS 2.

Yep yep read about this on The Escapist, I'm hoping it's going to be something like the accelerometer in the iPhone/Touch. So it would be like the Wario Ware twisted thing integrated into the handheld.
  3. T

Your favorite Anime?

Trigun, Hunter X Hunter, Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Golden Boy and Desert Punk to name a couple.
  4. T

Freaking Mega Man 10

Can we PLEASE have a Megaman Legends 3, sure I'm all for the classic 8 bit series continuation but I would rather have a continuation to Megaman Legends...
  5. T

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Death Note Episode 3... yeah I'm pretty behind XP
  6. T

Recommend Me A DS Game

I third Chrono Trigger, though if you want something strategy wise check out Advance Wars, any of them. Those games are soo addictive!
  7. T

Do you ever play as the opposite Gender?

Nah I stick with my own gender in pretty much every video game.
  8. T

Music What song are you currently listening to?

March of Mephisto - Kamelot
  9. T

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Beethoven
  10. T

What'd you name your rival?

I named my character after a shortened version of my first name and my Rival after one of my friends that effectively acts exactly like the rival in the game haha
  11. T

hi! am i the only one to use my real name?

Unfortunately no... I really wish that I could though, I can watch TV there and semi understand what is going on but no I can't speak it =(
  12. T

hi! am i the only one to use my real name?

Kamusta ka? Nice to see a Pokemon player from the Philippines in the Garden, I'm from there as well, half filipino. Anyways welcome to the forum! Also I guess it's just typical for people to use pen names online though there is really no need to. Anyway welcome! Hope you have a good time here =)
  13. T

offering: Kyogre, Lugia, Groudon, Requaza,

I can offer RNG bred shiny psuedo-legendary pokemon for one of each.
  14. T

*~Neko Events, EVs, Shinies and Legendaries

Re: *~Neko Events, EVs, Shinies and Legendaries~* I am rather interested in your Shiny Untrained Latios, Latias and Celebi. Do you mind RNGed pokemon? If not I can provide multiple shiny pokemon with your desired nature. I also I could give you the three legendary beasts (10th Anniversary) for...
  15. T

WANT ARCES WILL TRADE GS DEOXYS AND LV GRODON

This is this users 4th thread on this... Just happens to delete the other ones and make a new one. And yeah good luck getting a Legit Arceus, seriously.
Back
Top Bottom