• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by TheInShaneOne

1. T

Mega Evolution

I like Garchomp's design the most. Reminds me way too much of an Eva Unit. Followed by Blaziken and Lucario which could pass as superheroes.
  2. T

New Gym Leaders and Elite 4?

Caitlin for Champion 2014 or at least an elite four member
  3. T

What Songs Are You Looking Forward To Being Remade?

Mt. Pyre peak, Lillycove, Victory Road (though this is probably more Stockholm syndrome more than anything), Sootopolis City, Meteor Falls.
  4. T

Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I think the Kami trio makes the most sense. At the very least Thundurus and Tornadus could instigate a fight with Kyogre and Groudon. With Landorus and Rayquaza getting control over their respective trios. But that's more wishful thinking than anything. Hoenn has such a diverse region where...
  5. T

Hoenn Remake Wishlist

Incorporate the Forces of Nature trio and Heatran with the plot of Groudon vs Kyogre vs Rayquaza. And a bigger subplot with the Regis.
  6. T

XY's 3D Models: The Good and the Bad

Salamence, Dragonite and Charizard look bad in 3D. Would much rather them be on the ground for other flying types I'm indifferent about.
  7. T

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I know but I wanted to at least have one special attack that wasn't draco meteor
  8. T

Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

Is that Mewtwo the same Mewtwo from Red and Blue?
  9. T

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Started breeding for IVs and finally got a 5iv Bagon with Moxie... 0 sp attk IVs. Why???
  10. T

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Gen III remakes) ANNOUNCED

Re: The Generation III Remake Discussion I'm curious as to why people would want remakes than a sequel. Couldn't that potentially reboot the series for a third time?
  11. T

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Gen III remakes) ANNOUNCED

Re: The Generation III Remake Discussion Whether or not these games are remakes or sequels(personally I would like a sequel), I think it would be better to replace the Regis with Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus to fit the theme of the region, and some how work them into the plot with Kyogre...
  12. T

What removed features do you want to see return?

The Acro bike from Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. Still to this day I hold the b button out of habit.
  13. T

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

Alder's Volcarona 1hp left, and sweeps my team with psychic.
  14. T

Your favourite Pokemon game music?

Gen 2: Champion theme, Rival Theme, elite 4/gym leader theme, Blackthorn City, Olivine City, The Ice Path, Cinnabar Island, Gen 3: (RSE) Sootopolis City, Victory Road, Regi Theme Song, Mt Prye, Lillycove City, Mossdeep. I can't think of more off the top of my head. (FRLG) Wild...
  15. T

For each Type, who's your favorite Gym Leader, E4, etc. that specializes in it?

Normal: Whitney. Fire: Blaine. Water: Crasher Wake. Grass: Erika. Electric: Wattson. Fighting: Bruno. Bug: Bugsy. Poison: Koga. Flying: Winona. Dragon: Lance. Rock: Brock. Ghost: Morty. Steel: Jasmine. Ice: Pryce. Ground:Clay. Psychic: Caitlin. ( I really liked the fact...
Back
Top Bottom