Champion Kaia
Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, it's awesome to see someone really skilled coming back to the RP district (Been skimming the RP you posted in), but it's against the rules to post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for a month. I'm not a mod, but no infractions is better than one, right?
    Hello, Ash! Just coming in to remind you that The Great Gary Oak's Great Fan-Fiction Contest is coming to a close tonight at midnight. Please make sure your entry is in before then. Any entry sent in after 11:59pm, May 13th, will be subjected to a deduction of five points per day that it is late. Good luck!
    It's alright, I fully understand that. :)

I did that too but I PM'd Satoshi-kun to change it back. You can still change your name on your own but not to your original one for a while. But I think it's a good name anyway. :)
    Hey, how's it going? I haven't talked to you in a long time. XD I also agree with your new username. ^^
    I guessed it was that:) I didn't change my name, just my user title, and I took the anti-rocket side.
    You're welcome.
    no opposition to anything, really, even though I personally think I'm terrible at writing the whole M-rated scenes and stuff.

And thank you so much for writing this, you're awesome. <3 I wouldn't know of anything I want in particular as of the moment, though...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom