• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Champion Kaia
Local time
6:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, it's awesome to see someone really skilled coming back to the RP district (Been skimming the RP you posted in), but it's against the rules to post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for a month. I'm not a mod, but no infractions is better than one, right?
    Hello, Ash! Just coming in to remind you that The Great Gary Oak's Great Fan-Fiction Contest is coming to a close tonight at midnight. Please make sure your entry is in before then. Any entry sent in after 11:59pm, May 13th, will be subjected to a deduction of five points per day that it is late. Good luck!
    It's alright, I fully understand that. :)

I did that too but I PM'd Satoshi-kun to change it back. You can still change your name on your own but not to your original one for a while. But I think it's a good name anyway. :)
    Hey, how's it going? I haven't talked to you in a long time. XD I also agree with your new username. ^^
    I guessed it was that:) I didn't change my name, just my user title, and I took the anti-rocket side.
    You're welcome.
    no opposition to anything, really, even though I personally think I'm terrible at writing the whole M-rated scenes and stuff.

And thank you so much for writing this, you're awesome. <3 I wouldn't know of anything I want in particular as of the moment, though...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom