Recent content by TheLion

1. T

GEN VI: Shiny Bagon-Salemence with hidden ability

Salamence is my favorite pokemon, and I would really like the shiny form of him, and I love his hidden ability, so if someone could get me any of the Bagon line shiny, and with its hidden ability, I will give you basically anything I have. I have lots of shinys, and all event pokemon, and if you...
  2. T

How can I improve my team?

Thanks! I will try to do that, and all of their EVs were maxed attack and spD, and then the rest went to defense.
  3. T

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

Could you see if the Bagon has its hidden ability? I will give you a shiny for it!
  4. T

Shinys & Event Pokemon

Yes, it is caught in Kalos, and I would like the shiny pinsir for it! It is in english, and I ahve one more, so I would take a shiny pokemon for it depending on which ones you are offering
  5. T

Shiny 6IV Archeops for trade --COMPLETED--

Re: Shiny 6IV Archeops for trade I can offer you any of the legendary dogs shiny? All are from the event
  6. T

Offering Shiny Pokemon

I would like the shiny growlithe, I can offer you a shiny crawdaunt or seaking for it?
  7. T

How can I improve my team?

This is my current team, just wondering if there are any ways to improve it Salamence (Moxie): Dragon Claw Zen Headbutt Crunch Fly Malamar (Contrary): Superpower Thunderbolt Foul Play Psyco Cut Pinsir (Mega Evolve): Superpower X-Scissor Frustration Thrash Gyrados...
  8. T

Shinys & Event Pokemon

I am looking for either shiny pokemon or a shaymin for these, thanks! Shinys: Crawdaunt Seaking Haxorus Gyarados Suicune Entei Raikou Giratina Event Pokemon: Genesect Meloetta Victiny Keldeo Deoxys I have one of each, and 2 of genesect, so first good offer I will take! If...
  9. T

Shiny Poliwag with Pokerus

I have a shiny Seaking?
  10. T

The Great Chimchu's Stuff

I have a shiny Seaking, Level 50, would you trade your Clauncher for it?
  11. T

Shiny Dwebble

I have a froakie with protean?
  12. T

GEN VI: Gastly, Haunter or Gengar Wanted

I can give you a haunter, and it will evolve into a gengar then, in return, can you just do a tradeback of my scyther? Then just send me any pokemon. FC: 5026 - 4498 - 1209
  13. T

Shiny Palkia

I got an extra shiny palkia from the event for them, its level 100, knows great moves, and like I said shiny, if anyone got an extra shiny dialga from that event, I missed that and if you could trade me that for my palkia, that would be great! If you dont have a shiny dialga, generation 5 event...
  14. T

All three of the monkey trio in gen 5

I can give you a litwik for a panpour? Last Monkey I need, and I have an extra litwik :)
  15. T

Starter Pokemon

I have all of the starter pokemon, I will breed them and give people eggs in return for a pokemon I need to fill up my pokedex, Im still missing alot, so just list a few you have to offer and which starter pokemon you want, and I will get you an egg!
Back
Top Bottom