• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
11:46 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been good, I've been studying a little more lately. Also I post the first chapter of Going Rogue a few days ago.

And you?
    Well that's good :)

And thanks, I hope things go right today xD

I'm doing it for the good of the story, I feel like if I do the non Pokemon version it would end up having a lot of cliche aspects, plus there's something at a later point in the story that will only be great if it's done in the Pokemon version.
    I know xD but still you know you always have that feeling of wanting to win the whole thing.
    Well more or less, I hope I pass xD

Yeah but stillx D I lost twice in a row so I feel a little sad you know.
    I just finished my exams for this more, though I'm still tryint to recover from my coughs.

And I lost the awards xD I lost best alternative by 4 points and best overall protagonist by one point, though I still have the best protagonist in the alternative category at least
    I planned to write one but I never got around to it, I was going to write a character summary and an arc summary, I only wrote the summaries for the first two story arcs I think.
    are you serious xD well I won't give you a summary xD unless you want to, but I'm too lazy to write it sadly.
    Oh, I wrote things wrong. What I meant to say was that can you actually do that, like your story can easily be comprised without having to be read completely.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom