Recent content by Thepiplupstory

1. T

Color, Metal, Advance... Generation VI's nickname?

I'd rather call Gen VI the Genetic Generation or Chromosome generation, because "Axis Generation" seems like your about to go play Pokemon Algebra Edition.
  2. T

Only for 3DS?

They obviously need to move on from DS. It's outdated. GBA games were still playable up through DS lite, but that didn't stop them from moving on.
  3. T

What time should Generation VI take place?

Re: Timeline for Generation VI I think it would be cool if XY takes place between BW and B2W2. And those stories could be mentioned in XY. Like "Hilda/Hilbert stops team plasma woo-hoo." on tv (like how the Red Gyrados special is the first thing seen in DP), then woo lets go on an adventure...
  4. T

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

EEVEELUTIONS!!!!!! Also Absol evo because they would be totally amazing Wobuffet evo like some kind of WobuGod And a lot of gen 5 ones as well. I also wouldn't mind a Jynx evolution, as it was originally supposed to go long with Magmar and Electabuzz, but it didnt evolve in gen iv
  5. T

Preview POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

I can't even breathe thi is so perfect yes yes yes. I hope they set up like they start with bw things and have plasma and Ghetsis and the sages, then N splits off and some of the others after the Reshiram Zekrom thing, then later Kyurem thing. But, I'm really just excited.
  6. T

Do you try to 'catch 'em all'?

I haven't yet, but i want to in b2W2. I tried in platinum, but never completed it. I want the shiny charm though so much augh
  7. T

Happy birthday Ruby and Sapphire. Over 10 years.

I STILL PLAY SAPPHIRE HOW IS THIS TEN YEARS?!?!?!?! I hope they do remake, it's such a cutie game. Too bad, they didn't do it on the anniversary.
  8. T

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

Well that gives me satisfaction at least. I'm just worried for the new players heh.
  9. T

Weird beta names of Pokemon

ahah the Machop line's is terrible! I do like some better though, like Skulkraken. That is truly epic. I don't like the boring names from gen 1. Mr. Mime. Mr. Mime. Why. Volt orb. Magnet ton. Scythe r. Snake and Kobra reversed. Bulb dinosaur. Charred Salamander. Squirt turtle. Blast tortoise...
  10. T

What region/game had the best over all music? The worst? Why?

Unova in b2w2 because Roxie's gym (P-O-K-E-M-O-N!), Hugh's theme, and especially Iris' lovely theme. Sinnoh as well was enjoyable.
  11. T

Am I Crazy Or...

Definitely. I'm at Nacrene city, and everyone's between 68-71. in HGSS I'm almost at Lavender Town and my highest is a 50. I do use the Lucky egg, but their are more trainers, and they are super strong. I do have 4 legendaries, so, *no need to worry*
  12. T

Small Changes

Walking Pokemon Berries (Maybe based off seasons) And faster battles In BWB2W2 it takes 10 years for a battle subway battle to start and it's so annoying. I love walking though and berries. I do love that they fixed TM's.
  13. T

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

I never have. Because they're my first, I get all emotional with them. My torterra in platinum and Samurott in W2 haven't even been in a box yet. It does limit my team, but if you raise them good, they'll be really good. A lot of people comlain about Serperior, but I like mine a lot. His speed...
  14. T

Which pokemon game did you have the most fun with?

Platinum by far becuase it was the first game I started to become more competitive and played through the whole game. It was also before I spent a whole weekend planning out my team before it came out (White 2 ha). It was just fun to play. DP were good games, and all Platinum did was add to it...
  15. T

What did you do to the eggs given by NPCs in game?

Usually, i hatch them,then box them, then raise them postgame. I did use Togepi in HG and he was great as a Togekiss.
Back
Top Bottom