Recent content by ThePoonFlipper

1. T

Recent Gaming Purchases

I recently got GTA V and BF4. And damn, so far my experience in the latter has been utter crap. I mean, it's a fantastic game and all, but what's the use if it crashes every fifteen minutes? Not the first time EA screwed up a great game.
  2. T

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Volumes - Intake This is DOPE
  3. T

Hey everyone!

Oh hey my post is finally up! There was this posting problem for newcomers two days ago. Yep I'm sure I'll have an enjoyable time with you guys here! Thanks for warm welcome guys! Looking forward to seeing you all around here. Damn, I'm still having problems getting my posts to appear. Is the...
  4. T

Soundtrack and Sound Effects Speculation

The music and FX in the game are absolutely stunning, and I'm not surprised. Pokemon's in-game audio has yet to disappoint. I'm hooked on Anistar City's soundtrack. It's got a cold, mystical touch to it.
  5. T

Another Region?

I wouldn't completely dismiss the possibility of another region being in the game. Maybe I'm speculating too much, or I'm missing something, but how about that unused train station in Couriway Town? I like the idea of a possibility of future expansion.
  6. T

10 posts before sending msgs?

Aw man, this is sad. I'm having problems getting even 10 because my posts aren't appearing at all. I'm aware of the posting issues for newcomers, but what I need to know is, are my posts getting deleted?
  7. T

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Hi there everyone! FC: 4399-0008-9977 Name: Road Dawg Please PM me after you add me, thanks!
  8. T

Hey everyone!

Sup, good people! Been lurking around for quite a while now, so I finally decided to join. I love music and video games. Hope to find someone else playing BF4 here! BTW guys, is there a place I can exchange friend codes? My friend safari is woefully pathetic.
Back
Top Bottom