• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by TheRealJDawgz

1. T

NicoNico stream announces Pokkén Tournament: Tekken crossover to be released in 2015

Re: NicoNico stream announces Pokkén Tournament: Tekken crossover to be released in 2 I'm really surprised by the lackluster reception and hate that this game is getting. From what I (thought I) understood, the fanbase was craving for a Pokemon fighting game for a while, and used Pokemon Type...
  2. T

Mega-Pokemon`

Gengar is the only Poke thats getting suspected to be removed from the metagame, so that'd probably be it. Though if you wanted to discuss Mega Evolution, there's already the http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f518/general-mega-evolution-thread-167139/], which will probably get this thread merged by...
  3. T

General Mega Evolution Thread

I must be the only one that thinks Salamencite will be banned to Ubers. Seriously. Pinsir with Aerilate made it one of the deadliest sweepers in the meta. Imagine it on a Poke with a 700 BST, is a Dragon/Flying type, and can run Flamethrower/Earthquake to kill everything that resists flying. It...
  4. T

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Poor SubPunch Breloom's viability went down after the Spore nerf :( Not to say it's unusable, just not as good as last gen.
  5. T

Please help me finish my team!!

If you're making a Trick Room team, I'd recommend Marowak over Luxray. It's an absolute beast in Trick Room, with a sky high Attack stat with its Thick Club, along with a decent movepool. And I'd recommend scrapping MBanette and Mr. Mime as TR setters. Dusclops, and Bronzong are much better...
  6. T

Item Help and Team Checking

There are better sweepers than Arbok to be honest, I'd recommend Toxicroak as it has better typing, stats, and it is able to sustain itself over time.
  7. T

Smogon bans and suspect tests discussion

All I'm gonna say is, if most of my team can take MGengar 1 on 1 and win, it isn't broken, Shadow Tag or not. I'm voting for no ban. Also I heard that Scald was gonna get tested in UU. Is that true? Cuz its not really doing much :/
  8. T

Item Help and Team Checking

If you're gonna be running a Mild Houndoom, you should take advantage of Pursuit at the very least (though Timid/Hasty is generally preferred to allow it to sweep better with Nasty Plot). And I'd just max out on his SpA and Speed, there isn't really any reason to invest in SpD. To be honest a...
  9. T

Pro's and Con's of Pokemon Showdown (Read OP before commenting)

Re: Pro's and Con's of Pokemon Showdown CONS
  10. T

Should Mega Blaziken be Banned?

Coming from someone who plays ubers and uses MBlaziken, Baton Pass isn't what makes Blaziken so good. Like sharkshocker said, it's main draw is it's delicious 160 Attack stat coupled with speed boost and 2 incredibly powerful stabs. If you aren't prepared for it with priority or walls like...
  11. T

General Chat Thread

I think Thousand Arrows will be the move that will skyrocket Zygarde into usage, with an attack that is almost as powerful as EQ that hits everything including Gengar, Skarmory, and Thundurus, it'll be a very good sweeper.
  12. T

No School Like the Old School (Tourney)

It looks like Apawn hasn't been online since the 12th... I'm guessing he's still in the process of moving, but I'm ready when he comes back.
  13. T

Mega Tournament

It really came down to whether I mega'd or not. But alas, it was a good 2 battle run.
  14. T

General Chat Thread

Except the point of a suspect test is to decide whether or not it should be banned? I know it's still entirely up to the community, but it's still going through the process to be banned. They wouldn't put a poke through a suspect test for shits and giggles, they go through it because Smogon...
  15. T

General Chat Thread

I understand that a suspect test means it isn't banned. It DOES however mean that it is in the process of getting banned due to it's prevalence in the metagame. There is a reason why Deoxys went under a suspect test twice; the OU council felt that it needed a removed. The problem I have with...
Back
Top Bottom