T
Local time
6:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why thank you very much :)

Sorry for not being around much lately, too busy celebrating my birthday but also sadly work has become much busier recently :( Will try to be online a bit this weekend, fingers crossed!
    not yet... i am still waiting... i might get pokemon white tomorrow.... had a personal crisis here ...
    Hey, are you always on at 1:00 AM? Maybe I can stay up because I'm DESPERATE for a non-English Ditto. My Dittos breed to SLOW. D:
    Cool, I could use another person on the Japan floor. So you live in California too? I can trade sometime in the afternoon or in the evening.
    United States. Nothing special since there's a lot of other Americans here. :/

How about you? I could use another person for Unity Tower.
    I am afraid I won't be able to trade until a little after March 15th. Black is actually my birthday present and I am not allowed to play it before my birthday sadly :( Why can't my birthday be closer to the beginning of March lol
    hey i got pokemon white i am still trying to figure things out waiting for my pal pad when i got it all set up i'll msg u!
    Hi there. I unfortunately don't seem to have Black yet, so won't be able to trade for the mystery egg giveaway just yet. I will let you know when I am good to go though :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom