T
Local time
12:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it is okay. a lot of people do that. and besides, from the name you really can't tell. i have it up in the about me and i try to act more feminine, but sometimes i fail. lol
    Oh. Sorry, I didn't know that you had that planned. In that case, I guess they could work together. Lector and Rycerz could work as a team and help the others, and when it's called for, Rycerz could go into cyberspace himself, leaving Lector at the helm of the controls. And after all, two minds are better than one.
    Um.

If you don't mind, I'd actually prefer to keep that position. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as selfish, but I was planning on that since I started this thing.
    They will be taken to the Sorik Capital Palace - the Prime Minister will want to speak with them.
    You know that the crew of the Intrepid Sun was granted clearance to exit the vessel, right? Just making sure ;-)
    Good to know. :)

As for DB... we could break from the script again perhaps? A couple Galactic Grunts coming onto the scene (for any reason whatsoever, at your discretion) would spice things up - the RP'ers in DB seem to respond very well to having a villain to beat up. ;-)
    Aridae has sent a transmission to your ship, inquiring as to their identity and purpose for entering the Skarulae System.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom