Recent content by Thingamajig

1. T

Demo discussion (not for spoilers/datamine info)

The entire experience was worth it solely for the derpy smile on Sun's face as during the trial.
  2. T

Would You Want Old Games on eShop?

Bank compatiability? Extra features? Lol. It's a Virtual Console port. Getting Link Cable emulation is already above and beyond what the VC normally offers. Nice little nostalgia treat for the start of the 20th anniversary, though. FR/LG would've been better if it were possible to make GBA...
  3. T

Music New Opening: XYZ by Rica Matsumoto

Good point, actually. The animation could be replaced entirely within a few months, especially considering how it focuses on a few, specific plot points more than most openings do. Wouldn't surprise me if the next song was "XY&Z 2016" though.
  4. T

Music New Opening: XYZ by Rica Matsumoto

Great song. There haven't been many rock-y songs since the last two AG themes, and it's always a pleasure to have a Rica opening. Animation was a lot of fun, too - though maybe a bit heavy on the Ash/Greninja thing. I can see the Wulfric part being replaced with rivals or a league teaser once...
  5. T

First Three Movies Getting Blu-rays in Australia! (Plus Lucario OOP?)

And a limited theatrical release of MSB to tie in with the new DVD/Blu-rays, by the looks of it.
  6. T

Movies 1, 2, 3 to be released on DVD, Blu-ray in Australia and New Zealand: Available

Re: Movies 1, 2, 3 to be released on DVD, Blu-ray in Australia and New Zealand: Avail Nice to see Blu-rays from Beyond again, after they went back to only doing DVDs for the movies from Genesect onwards I really wasn't expecting much from them. Especially not getting the rights for the first 3...
  7. T

The Region 1 Pokemon DVDs are terrible and yet nobody cares

Funny how the Australian releases still have some pretty glaring issues, but in comparison the situation really doesn't look so bad when it's compared to the US. Our discs still have pretty ordinary image quality. The movies looked pretty good on Blu-ray... for the brief period that was a thing...
  8. T

Speculation Post game and added areas

The big purple cloud is certainly something, but it might be obscuring something that's in the image that's not actually a destination, it might be some giant moving object like Rayquaza or an ORAS equivalent to the Plasma Frigate. If it is a destination of some sort, it may be post game (or...
  9. T

Preview XY039: Pokemon Summer Camp! Enter the Rival Trio!!

It was meant to be read as "Alternate-world" "anime trio", the word anime in that sentence was probably redundant.
  10. T

Preview XY039: Pokemon Summer Camp! Enter the Rival Trio!!

Called it! I'm glad they're doing this, and I hope they do become recurring characters beyond this arc. (Considering they're in the OP and all, that seems fairly likely.)
  11. T

Is TPCI trying to replicate the 4kids days?

I think it's more about nostalgia in general, and it's clearly a pretty global thing. The anime bringing back Charizard for 6 months, and the creation of the Origin sepcial were both decisions made in Japan. TPCi are just doing their part to emulate the trend - and the best way for them to do...
  12. T

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Great comparison, and great to see the website updated again. Do we have a definitive answer as to the studio that TPCi used to dubbed Origins? It definitely wasn't DuArt, because the majority of the voice actors were West Coast-based VAs who'd never done a Pokemon dub before - and DuArt...
  13. T

Review Pocket Monsters: The Origin

I really enjoyed watching the dub, it was interesting having a completey new cast and crew behind this production, and it really helped differentiate it from the main anime. I can understand why they didn't give the job to DuArt (considering the workload they would've had lately - dubbing at one...
  14. T

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

It's not an official Blu-ray site by any stretch of the imagination, as the bottom of the homepage says, they're not affiliated with the Blu-ray Disc Association. (their official pages is bluray-disc.com) It's a database that anyone can add entries to. I've made several entries for Pokemon...
  15. T

The Right Side of the Scoreboard

It's not just league battles. Ash is more-or-less always to the right of camera in battles.
Back
Top Bottom