T
Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually, neutral +1 base 100s outspeed Chlorophyll Tangrowth in sunny weather. This means that things like Adamant Choice Scarf Staraptor can outspeed and OHKO it. In my previous post, I mistakenly calculated Tangrowth's speed boost as being 1.5 instead of 2.
    Im ready whenever. School starts on Monday for me (2 week vacation :< ) but its not like you get any work in the first week, so yeah, Im ready whenever.
    Chlorophyll Tangrowth is actually outrun by positive base 100s.

You don't need to convince me that Sun sucks compared to standard Sandstorm and Drizzle teams. I agree with you.
    In general, Chlorophyll sweepers are easier to wall than other weather-based sweepers. Grass + Hidden Power + Poison or something just isn't enough to cut it. Physical Tangrowth gets decent coverage over fire types with Earthquake, but it cannot effectively utilize Hidden Power.
    Yeah, Chlorophyll abusers can't compare to Swift Swim abusers like Kingdra and Ludicolo in terms of raw power and sweeping potential. Chlorophyll Venusaur may prove to be an exception, but the dominance of Rain and Sand will probably keep it in check.
    ----------
    They are allowed, but Drizzle+Swift Swim combo is banned.
    ----------
    Why is Drizzle+Swift Swim combo ban? Is it similar to a speed boost blaziken or something?
    I think we should ban Drizzle + Swift Swim on the same team and allow all other kinds of weather teams.
    Hey pal. If you remeber my fic Look, a new chapter is (finally) posted. I'd appreciate it if you give it a read when you find some time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom