T
Local time
4:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Saw your avatar and it reminded me of a friend with a Jolteon EV trained in speed. His total speed is like 314.
    Oh dang, that's an awesome library to carry 15 copies XD

When I started reading the series, our library was lucky enough to 1 of each. Thankfully they're around quite a bit so it seemed I was the only one checking them out at the time so I could read everything at once.

Dang, hope you get it soon. At least it will be less gruesome of a wait till the next one for you.
    Sweet, you got the newest book!

I tried to read it slower this time, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to at least spread it out over the month to enjoy it and not have to dread the long wait but that felt too slow and the book just moves right along so well :X
    I think I messed up and let him in on accident. We are, and LizardMan is almost consistently in the top 50 on Smogon.
    Hey, you may not remember me. I was writing The Tales of Jonah back a few months ago. I had to let go of it for quite some time, but I'm back at it. If you're still interested, I'd love for you to come back and read it. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom