T
Local time
6:28 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks - would you like to battle some time? I am on 8-10PM most nights
    The real time battle finder means you have a lsit of peopl asking for battles and their specifications - tier, gen clauses etc. People go there and look for battles. If they challenge someone and the person requesting the battle accepts, then a chat screen opens up and they can chat real time. and you can save thechat and use it to report poor sportsmanship.
    Hello I am new to this forum and If you dont mind, I would like to ask a few questions?
    I am from Smogon and I am looking for a new home since they no onlger have social groups
    They had a real time battle finder, does this forum have something like that?
    Also maybe I am looking in the wrong place, but I saw a sticky thread for battle requests with no posts, but lots of views. Are we aloud to post battle requests there, and if so what is the right format?
    Also do we generally use tiers and clauses around here?
    Finally can we use pokemon from any source as long as they are within legal bounds aas far as Stats, moves and abilities?
    It was down to the last move for that reason, i had two endings :p

In the end i chose this one as it fits better in what is to come, and besides, we don't want Samia to be flawless all the time, and how he lost still leaves the issue that at his full strength he may have been able to beat her.

Or at least that was what i was going for haha
    I feel the same way as you with the physics situation -w- it's a real hassle.
    About the same actually, in fact I should be worrying more than what I am but right now I'm sick so I don't really care much xD.
    Not much, I just wanted to check how you were doing sinc eit's been a long time since we talked.
    Should be out by the end of the week. Been a bit busy with work and moving around over the last few weeks, but i'm settled back down now so can finish the chapter off.

Sorry for the wait but thanks for messaging me! I appreciate knowing that you care! :)
    Argh... Then that means I either have to restart my Ruby or rent or buy a Soulsilver.

I thought that they add a lot more stat points. Like it would be like around 100 stat points if the IV was 31. Whats the range for it?

Thats the way I kinda am too, but, I still want to have a chance. I mean, there isn't really any fun if you get totally totally annihilated, you know what I mean? I was thinking for a long time to try to make a OU team with Eevee in it. (Not it's evolutions, just plain old Eevee.)

For some reason, all of my favorite Pokemon tend to be tough in some tier. Like Luxray in the NU Tier, or Blaziken in Uber. Although, this is all from Smogon; I haven't actually experienced it for myself.

I gots me a Contrary Serperior. :p
    Meh, they seem to be sorta mixed for me. Naturally though.

:lol: Those are my Pokemon.

I think I might have a Ditto or something that has good IVs to breed for a Drilbur.

I also want to get a Groudon, but it's probably going to be a big hassle to get one... It isn't in Heartgold, is it?
    Oh, thats okay. As long as you reply back. :)

Accually, no. I could try it. What IVs should I be aiming for on a Bulky Excadrill?

I do have a Lugia, but the IVs on it, don't look so good, but it's the only Lugia that I have that has the Ability Multiscale, and plus, it's my Lugia (I got it without any cheats codes, RNG, or Pokegen. Just the plain old fashion way.), so yeah. I do have another Lugia, but I got it from the GTS, and it has the Ability Pressure, and I don't know if it's legit or not.

I do have two Giratinas. Here is one, sence I didn't post the other one on Pokecheck yet.

Have you clicked on the links yet? They lead to one of my Pokemon on Pokecheck. If you did, did you check the IVs? They aren't all perfect, so yeah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom