T
Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Which one? I personally liked red and silver (if that where there names) So. which one are you reading?

Nice.. sounds European.

Ahhh so cute! xD

Can you give me a cool sounding Norwegian name? I wanna use it for something.
    It's real life yo.

*mindblown*

Uh I'm fine I guess i'm a bit tired, i've gain like 10 pounds and I have relatives over. You?
    Yeah my bad. I was wondering what happened to you, then the girls from my harem said to forget you. If you know what I mean. :p

Really? What are you god?
    Hmph! Be that way.

Really? Wanna go see my heart? Its full of hatred.

I think you want me to go to your house to do you know what. :p
    Shii all that in a minute? How fast do you type?

Really? That's pretty cool. xD I still hate you.

Ouch! That must suck. Where exactly do you live? Joke, if you said that then I could stalk you. xD
    I came back at 1:00 I was tired but it was fun. Buffalo wild wings, god I had the spiciest thing on the menu and I nearly passed out. It was intense.

I do, it was about fucking time.
    FPS games have gotten stale for the last few years, especially CoD. I do too. Nintendo is pretty much the only company that cares more on game play and story. MS and Sony could learn somethings from Nintendo. xD

The purple one is the only non-limited edition one I like. Black seemed boring, blue was okay, and red looked ugly. Yep, I'm pleased with my 3DS. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom