Recent content by thunderbolt_26

1. T

Famous Japanese voice actors on Pokemon (Not Opinion Based)

There's Konishi Katsuyuki too, who does various voices in the anime, who also did Kamina from Gurren Lagann, Komui Lee from D.Gray-man, etc.
  2. T

Review DP188: Conclusion of Rival Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!

This battle was really good! Ash cooked up a plan, but it failed... at least he tried! That sunset scene with Shinji waving was touching, to say the least;
  3. T

Review DP187: Intense Fighting Full Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!

Thanks for correcting me ! :phew:
  4. T

Review DP187: Intense Fighting Full Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!

First thing that came to mind was....... Tomioka, what crack are you on? Dodaitose being the fall guy was expected but I felt it could've done better. Pikachu winning against Yukimenoko was okay for me, since Pikachu didn't get a single gym win iirc, won against Volkner, but hey... Pikachu...
  5. T

The Animation Director Thread

Re: The Animation Director Thread (Sticky?) O-okay I know how old this thread is but... What did happen to Hirooka? :(
  6. T

Re: The Animation Director Thread (Sticky?) At last, Hirooka is back! & with Iwane following soon after.
  7. T

New DP Opening, "The Greatest Everyday"

Re: New DP Opening Shinji looks awesome as always and Infernape <3
  8. T

Favourite English Opening Theme?

Unbeatable's definitely my favourite, with This Dream and I Wanna Be A Hero following. In short, the Hoenn ones.
  9. T

New DP Opening, "The Greatest Everyday"

Re: New DP Opening Good to know! I like High Touch! and enjoyed the animation, but we do need a new opening, so there. I'd love to see some Elite Four foreshadowing like some have mentioned.
  10. T

Favorite movie intro & ending

Opening would be... Movie 8 & 12 for me and ending would be 6 & 10.
  11. T

Re: The Animation Director Thread (Sticky?) 8D Tamagawa & Iwane as well as Natsume, all in a row? WIN. QFT. But we need more Hirooka.
  12. T

Review DP154: The Air Battle Master Enters! Glion VS Hassam!!

Re: DP 154 "The Air Battle Master Enters! Glion vs. Hassam!!" Preview Thread Hyper Beam.
  13. T

Re: DP 154 "The Air Battle Master Enters! Glion vs. Hassam!!" Preview Thread 'The wind will be with you', right? Fitting indeed. Preview: Piplup gets frozen, Candice returns with Abomasnow.
  14. T

Re: DP 154 "The Air Battle Master Enters! Glion vs. Hassam!!" Preview Thread Gliscor left. *sigh* I only hope for it to return as unlikely as it is.
Back
Top Bottom