Recent content by Tiddlywinks

1. Tiddlywinks

Japanese press release details titles and descriptions for first three episodes of Aim to be a Pokémon Master, Ash & Pikachu's Anime Epilogue Arc

At the end of last week, the titles of the first three episodes for Ash and Pikachu's final chapter, Pocket Monsters: Aim to be a Pokémon Master, were revealed in a Japanese press release along with scenes from each episode. The epilogue arc will begin airing in Japan from this Friday, January...
  2. Tiddlywinks

Suggestion

All Pokemon at once? It sounds cool. But how do you use this? Like, what do people need that they come looking for a page like that? (Besides just, "That's cool to know".) I know that sort of information is generally on the species page, so I'm just not sure how an aggregate page would do a...
  3. Tiddlywinks

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Ignored (IDK why), unnoticed (the forums aren't the most frequented place for BP, especially since the Discord), and forgotten (none of this is anyone's day job exactly) are all reasonable possibilities, not just the one option. Fixed
  4. Tiddlywinks

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

Use this page to report bad ads directly when you find any: ReportAd The way that page works, it should be much easier for them to be dealt with than before.
  5. Tiddlywinks

I don't know how you translated "keiwo", but that's not a word... Even if it was a word that I somehow can't look up, it's not that word here. (I know Japanese.) The English dex entry renders that as "mental energies", which is plenty accurate.
  6. Tiddlywinks

I see what you mean about the Khakkhara now. The mask forms the main, bisected ring, and the psuedo-ears are the rings/talismans. That and tekkan might be worth mentioning. About the Mega Evolution, you say, "It is already documented in the Mega Dex entries that Mega Evolution causes Pokemon...
  7. Tiddlywinks

That is a lot of research. The tekkan is interesting. The chest spike is highly speculative since it plainly is not an emblem of any sort and Lucario doesn't look much like it's wearing any sort of armor either. As for the Khakkhara, I can't imagine what shape or pattern you're seeing in...
  8. Tiddlywinks

Bulbapedia Quick question about the Connection Orb page

Seems a bit weird... But I have to defer to someone who has the game. Okay, just wanted to check.
  9. Tiddlywinks

Bulbapedia Quick question about the Connection Orb page

Can I just ask how you know which is which? In the video I orginally made the table from, the two Meganium, Torchic, and Combusken all seemed to look exactly the same, including the direction they were facing. That would be why they were just labeled #1/#2.
  10. Tiddlywinks

Could somebody from the admins put this data about Pokemon on Bulbapedia?

Your priorities are not necessarily everyone else's. If anyone can be called lazy for not acting on your priorities, it's "you". Be the change you wish to see in the world. The metagame/strategy is precisely not our sphere. If you want it, do it yourself or find someplace else that will. For...
  11. Tiddlywinks

Could somebody from the admins put this data about Pokemon on Bulbapedia?

You're asking for something hugely complicated. It's really not worth the effort.
  12. Tiddlywinks

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

It is likely that that formula is a more accurate representation of the game's calculations than your form. In the games, the order of operations can definitely matter, because the games often only use integer values, meaning when a division is made, the result gets rounded down. So when the...
  13. Tiddlywinks

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Yes. I'm sorry, we've probably heard about it a dozen times and answered it several of those; but the only place at the moment I'm sure we have is Discord, so I'm sorry that it's gone unremarked other places.
  14. Tiddlywinks

As far as I know, no wiki is designed for anything like that. You may wish to print the page out, or maybe use Print Screen to just copy the page into a simple image editor like Paint and just draw your own check marks.
  15. Tiddlywinks

I hate to be a wet blanket when you've gone to such trouble, but that info is for pretty specific situations. Adding extra columns for N perfect IVs would just make the table that much denser, and IMO that info isn't much "needed".
Back
Top Bottom