Recent content by TIE

1. T

Try Writing Your Username Using Your Elbows!!

gykdf Yeah...
  2. T

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Sounds sane enough. I don't have a 3DS since I never saved enough money for it, I always manage to find something else to spend it on first ^^;
  3. T

Start Ups A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh

"The beach it is then!" Noah beamed. "Do you know the way?"
  4. T

"The soup is a gift. You may do with it as you please." Noah said as he observed the group. Hearing Jordan's question Noah turned to him. "I'm a sort of jack of all trades. I like battling but I'm mainly a humble traveler and explorer." Noah said as he finished off his bowl. "I believe I...
  5. T

I honestly would of never really suspected Portland myself ^^;
  6. T

My friends occasionally talk about hentai (I have a really weird lunch table) and I have to admit, I could never get into it. It just never appealed to me all that much.
  7. T

Start Ups Chandlerknock Academy

Noah got up from his meditation and let Frost walk with him as he walked towards his room. As he found his dorm, he was pleased to find it to his tastes. It was a simple room with a window that showed the outside, fridge and had a white and blue color scheme that gave off the impression of the...
  8. T

"It's fine, it would be rude not too offer food." Noah said as he poured a bowl for each of the trainers. Roggenrola sat in contentment then waddled next to Noah as he handed a bowl to Jeremy, Rafe, and Daphne. "What are you trainers doing in this neck of the woods?" Noah asked curiously.
  9. T

Noah was about to reply to Jeremy but his train of thought was interrupted by a blond girl in a silk blouse. "I'd prefer the greeting that doesn't involve throwing rocks." Noah said gently as he turned towards the girl and her group. Hearing Jordan's comment about hunger, Noah saw and took the...
  10. T

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fun day!
  11. T

"A big city does have lots of opportunities to make money however." Noah said as he sipped from his own bowl. "And unless we want to live off of tree nuts and wild berries, we need money since I used all of my cash to buy the tickets to fly over here." Noah said calmly as if he had merely...
  12. T

"Money and siblings." Noah remarked as he stirred the stew. "Myself? I just didn't have anything to lose." "I didn't want to enroll in an Academy so I thought I'd explore until I found... Something." Noah said with a sense of melancholy. "I don't know what I'm looking for but I figured I'd...
  13. T

"Alright, thanks for the fire. I got the rest." Noah said as he poured water into a pot from his bag and placed it over the fire. Soon the vegetables turned the water into a souplike color as Noah continued to add spices from his bag and also from the local plants. Noah then added the meat to...
  14. T

"Good morning." Noah said as he finished unpacking his things. "A fire would be good, I was going to boil some soup for myself to shake off the cold but I can cook anything that you two want" Noah said as he began chopping up vegetables for soup broth.
  15. T

Start Ups Chandlerknock Academy

Noah gracefully unclipped a silver pokeball from his chain and released a Meditite deep in thought. Without even opening his eyes, Frost (the Meditite) sat down peacefully and began meditating in a Zen like state. Sitting with Frost, Noah began to meditate with his pokemon like he had done...
Back
Top Bottom