T
Local time
4:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I feel so bad about that. Damn library. But good job on your first trade! Tyvm! And your welcome! :D
    Okay! I'll register you and head into the wifi room. :3 Though as I said I gtg now cause the school library's closed but I'll be in the room kay? ^^
    I'll give a quick step by step instruction then. But no it's not the GTS. On the 2nd floor of the Pokemon center speak with the lady in the middle.
    1. Register my FC which is: 2881-6780-3117
    2. Speak to the lady in the middle and enter the wifi room.
    3. Just talk to me if I'm bouncing cause I'll set up the trade.

And I don't mean to rush you or anything but the library closes at 5. So I'll be gone at 5. But if the trade isn't done yet I won't be online, but I'll still be in the wifi room.
    Woot you got lucky! Cause turns out I have wifi at school. So can do! :D Plus I'm done with classes for today. ;D So just VM me when your ready. ^^
    You should of VM'd me if you were on. I was waiting. xD But anyways what's another good time for you to trade? Cause I'll be in school from like 7am-4pm and won't be home till like 6 or so tomorrow.
    Oh ok, cool :)

It is the best, in my eyes :D I used to like Serebii but then it went down the crapper, haha. It's a wasteland now. You'll adjust, don't worry :)
    Well thank you, haha :D this is definitely the best forum out there, imo. Make no mistake, we love having you here :) there's a place for everyone at bmgf. I probably sound so utopian, haha XD but it is seriously a great place!
    No problem at all :) if you ever want to talk or need anything, just let me know ^__^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom