1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Time Breaker
Last Activity:
Jan 21, 2018 at 3:45 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
May 5, 2002 (Age: 15)
Eliminator of Every Evil

Time Breaker

Gravity Manipulator, 15, from Conton City

My AMA is rather quiet plug plug plug plug plug Jan 21, 2018 at 3:46 AM

Time Breaker was last seen:
Jan 21, 2018 at 3:45 AM
    1. Time Breaker
      Time Breaker
      My AMA is rather quiet plug plug plug plug plug
    2. Ebail
      Ebail
      I mean at least in Xenoverse 2 now we'll finally be able to become SSB. I'm glad because it finally helps fill the power gap from a logic standpoint of how now you can beat some characters.
      1. Time Breaker likes this.
      2. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        I agree; plus it'll look pretty awesome on our characters. The issue is the balance might be thrown off even more - not that it's easily possible to make this game more unbalanced than it already is :P
        Jan 19, 2018 at 7:45 PM
        Ebail likes this.
      3. Ebail
        Ebail
        Haha and besides after almost a year and a half of being out I doubt they'll care about balance. Maybe an eventual XV3 could fix those issues.
        Jan 20, 2018 at 12:24 AM
        Time Breaker likes this.
      4. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        Some of the big Dragon Ball YouTubers (namely SeeReax and Rhymestyle) actually gave Xenoverse's producers a long, detailed list of things in the game that need to be adjusted/fixed (apparently even showing them pictures and footage in person), so I have a little bit of hope that the balance and netcode will finally start seeing change soon...

But most of me knows that Dimps doesn't really care and probably nothing will happen :P
        Jan 20, 2018 at 9:42 PM
    3. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Noooooo >____< I thought it would go on.
      2. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        It's still a couple months away, yet I already feel kinda empty without it... );

Still, the series will live on with the new movie, the video games, and whatever comes next! DRAGON BALL WILL NEVER DIIIIIIEEE!!!
        Jan 19, 2018 at 6:04 PM
        Neo Blaze likes this.
      3. Neo Blaze
        Neo Blaze
        True, true. I hope it's just a temporary break and the series will continue next year or something. But I fear for the worst :/ Oh well.
        Jan 19, 2018 at 6:07 PM
        Time Breaker likes this.
      4. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        It seems safe to assume that Super itself will end with episode 131 on March 25th (there'll be two more breaks before then). For convenience's sake, here's Herms' tweet summarizing everything: twitter.com/Herms98/status/954155784757166081?s=17

"A) Super's current timeslot will definitely be taken by another show after March B) At least one staff member says Super's ending then C) Fuji TV apparently said this won't be the end for DB on TV, but future plans don't seem set in stone D) No word about the manga."
        Jan 19, 2018 at 6:11 PM
        Neo Blaze likes this.
    4. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Hey Hey! :)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        What About U?
        Jan 19, 2018 at 6:55 PM
      3. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        I'm doing great, not much going on, though. Just chilling out like usual :3
        Jan 19, 2018 at 7:43 PM
      4. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        HA! Ok Now :)
        Jan 19, 2018 at 7:47 PM
        Time Breaker likes this.
    5. Neo Blaze
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Neo Blaze
        Neo Blaze
        I swear, Dragon Ball Super is my favourite 25 minutes of the week :D they turned the epicness to infinity.
        Jan 15, 2018 at 7:45 PM
        Time Breaker likes this.
      4. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        It really is something amazing. These last couple episodes of U7 vs U11 have been incredible! I seriously can't wait for UI Gokū vs Jiren round 2!
        Jan 15, 2018 at 7:48 PM
        Neo Blaze likes this.
      5. Neo Blaze
        Neo Blaze
        The most recent episode, when Goku used the Destructo Disc to fool Jiren on that rock :O that was epic. Goku using Krillin's strategy.

I can't wait for Goku to go Migatte no Gokui again against Jiren.
        Jan 15, 2018 at 8:04 PM
        Time Breaker likes this.
    6. TouyaShiro
      TouyaShiro
      Out of curiosity, have you kept up with the news of Dragon Ball FighterZ at all? I'm wondering because there's a really cool easter egg I think you might like when you perform Beerus' Level 3, God of Destruction's Punishment.
      3. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        I think the kicker for that particular one is that it ONLY happens on Goku Black, specifically because Beerus used it on Present Zamasu in the timeline.

I wonder just how much a Dragon Ball fan the director of the game, Hiroki, is...
        Jan 6, 2018
        Time Breaker likes this.
      4. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        I recall hearing how the Z-era characters' combos and movesets are taken straight from the manga, so I think they did a LOT of research to fill in everything! Even if he wasn't a big fan before, I'd be surprised if he wasn't now, that's for sure.
        Jan 6, 2018
        TouyaShiro likes this.
      5. TouyaShiro
        TouyaShiro
        Pretty much EVERYONE has that distinction. Poses and moves adapted for use in a fighting game setting, taken from both the manga and the anime - and also mixing elements of various techniques that they used in various eras, or traits. Majin Buu, for example, is one of the Z-Fighters right now but he's classified as a "villain" in the game's promotional material. Android 18, despite primarily basing her moveset off of both the present and future versions of herself and Android 17, also has the influence of her later years where she's married to Krillin (seen in the Accel Dance super where he replaces 17 if he's still alive on the team when activated - something that first appeared in Budokai 3, apparently, when you used it with her Buu Saga attire in that game). Goku himself seems primarily based on stuff you see in around the Frieza Saga and Cell Games Saga, but also incorporates the Buu Saga's SSJ3 in his Level 3.

Also, two things - Hiroki's a she (I forget her full name), and I'm damn sure that all the Super characters have been given that same love. Only time will tell if they'll add movie, Dragon Ball or even GT characters as DLC down the line (considering the roster is pretty much finalised now that they've released the opening movie).
        Jan 7, 2018
        Time Breaker likes this.
    7. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Well... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) From My End!
      3. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        I haven't watched them in years, but as it stands right now, there aren't any that I personally dislike. I will be rewatching ALL of them someday, though, so I'll have clearer opinions by then. :3
        Jan 2, 2018
      4. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        Oh Ok I see. Hope U can ReWatch them all at Somepoint. Going to Last Jedi either in the Next Half Hour/30 Minutes or Hour
        Jan 2, 2018
        Time Breaker likes this.
      5. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        Saw Last Jedi Again, and it was GREAT!!! :) I Caught MANY STUFF I DIDN'T SEE the First Time!!! :)
        Jan 3, 2018
        Time Breaker likes this.
    8. MegaPod
      MegaPod
      Merry Christmas!
    9. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Oh SWEET!! :) Let Me know your Thoughts. :)
      2. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        YES! U can See Kylo Ren FIGHTING Between the Light and Dark Side. That I Liked Seeing. He was More Relatable This Time IMO. And Poe... yep, him Given More Screentime was GREAT! :) And it's Safe to Say, he's the New Han Solo of this Trilogy! :)
        Dec 23, 2017
        Time Breaker likes this.
      3. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        I'll be unspecific so I don't spoil anything for those passing by, but... only a few characters from the original trilogy left!
        Dec 23, 2017
      4. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        Yep! R.I.P. Certain Characters. We'll See what Happens in the Next Film with a few Characters...
        Dec 23, 2017
        Time Breaker likes this.
    10. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Who's that an Avatar of? :) Beautiful Looking. :) XD
      3. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        I haven't finished it myself because I'm lazy, but it is a pretty good game! I'm sure gameplay trailers and the like would tell you whether you'd like it. :)
        Dec 22, 2017
      4. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        I See, Thanks, for the Info there. :)

Any Idea when U'll be Seeing Last Jedi Yet? Or still too busy to Go See it?
        Dec 22, 2017
        Time Breaker likes this.
      5. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        I'll be seeing it today, actually! Leaving to do so in half an hour, give or take.
        Dec 22, 2017
    11. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      2. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        Yep! I’m Gonna See it Again Soon. Need Anothet Viewing to Determine where I Rank this with the Other Star Wars Films.
        Dec 18, 2017
        Time Breaker likes this.
      3. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        I loved Episode VII, so I'm sure this one will be good for me ;p
        Dec 18, 2017
      4. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        I'm Sure too. There is A LOT of Stuff that Works, while there's some Stuff that Either Underwhelms, or Doesn't Work, but it's Mostly Positive with what I have to Say About this Film. :)
        Dec 18, 2017
    12. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Hey!! :)
      2. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        I Saw it Last Night! :) Give it an A! But as I WARNED Changeling, PREPARE FOR A MASSIVE SLOW BURN!! 2 AND A HALF HOURS!! It's 2 Hours and 32 Minutes! It's VERY SLOW PACED, so if U're a Person Who isn't the Biggest Fan of Slow Movies... THIS IS YOUR WARNING LOL!
        Dec 17, 2017
        Time Breaker likes this.
      3. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        Thanks for the warning. I've gotten used to slower pacing from watching Naruto, so I should be fine. :3
        Dec 17, 2017
      4. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        Yep! No Prob. It's a VERY SLOW BURN, but a GREAT Film still. I Told Changeling my Standout Characters, NO SPOILERS, just saying Who Stood Out IMO.: Rey, Luke, Poe, Hux, Kylo, and Snoke.
        Dec 17, 2017
        Time Breaker likes this.
    13. Ebail
      Ebail
      So it's looking like that data mine that said Fit Buu was in the next XV2 pack is wrong and it might be a grown up version of Fu.
      1. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        I knew it was Fu all along actually ;p There was a lot more evidence in his favor - namely a demon aura and a bunch of new super attacks.

I'm hyped. I love his design.
        Dec 14, 2017
    14. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      MAKANKŌSAPPŌ!
      3. Neo Blaze
        Neo Blaze
        Omae wa mou shindeiru
        Dec 6, 2017
        The Light and Time Breaker like this.
      4. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        Nani?!

... so, English now! What's up? ;p
        Dec 6, 2017
      5. Neo Blaze
        Neo Blaze
        Not much, just Ultra Womrholing in Ultra Moon :)
        Dec 6, 2017
        Time Breaker likes this.
    15. Ebail
      Ebail
      So now that we should farm more medals cause of the new mode I'd started expert missions again after quitting months ago due to 15 being such a struggle. It makes me laugh how easy the ones right after 15 are. Vegeta usually goes down in about a minute and a half for me haha
      3. Ebail
        Ebail
        18 isn't too bad honestly, if you stay on Broly, despite his moves that take away like half a bar of health in one swipe he won't ever use his attack everyone moves.

19 was really really easy too. Janemba was almost out of health a minute and a half in, and one I broke free of mind control I just took him out (as he only had half a bar left) while the other controlled team mates flew around attack my one none brainwashed one.

I'm just glad I unlocked the move 15 had when I cleared it so I never have to do it again haha.

I plan to buy the figures once I buy all the attacks I still need to own from there. But beating Goku and Vegeta will get me what I need quickly enough.
        Dec 2, 2017
        Time Breaker likes this.
      4. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        Thanks to the Extra Pack 1 datamine, Jiren's been confirmed for Extra Pack 2 along with what are probably Fuu and Ranger 17.
        Dec 4, 2017
      5. Ebail
        Ebail
        I guess I'm not too shocked since the pack was rumored to already be meant to include UI Goku so Jiren makes sense. I hope we get a few free alternate attire characters. Like an angel Golden Frieza would be cool
        Dec 4, 2017
        Time Breaker likes this.
    16. Ebail
      Ebail
      So Hero Colosseum sure is interesting. Didn't expect it to drop today til I turned on my PS4, saw a XV2 update and loaded the game out of curiosity where it said I gained add-ons. Kinda fun since this is probably the closest we'd ever get to an actual Heroes game haha
      2. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        I've been playing it a bit, and it's a lot of fun! I'm a little hopeful that we may get a Heroes release here someday if the Hero Colosseum is successful, actually.
        Nov 27, 2017
      3. Ebail
        Ebail
        Yeah I definitely have to keep playing. I have my doubts about the Heroes one day but it doesn't stop me from hoping. And also i think my favorite thing about this update is we can pick which song plays during parallel quests now.
        Nov 27, 2017
        Time Breaker likes this.
    17. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Hello!! :)
      2. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        No problem :)

Sounds nice! Hope you enjoy(ed) them.
        Nov 27, 2017
      3. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        Good. The Film was MEH, NOT AWFUL by any Means, it just felt like a SUPER GENERIC Action Film with Actors in the Famous Charcter Costumes LOL!! It was MEH, a Mixed Bag for Me, C+
        Nov 27, 2017
        Time Breaker likes this.
      4. Darth Darkrai
        Darth Darkrai
        Thanks
        Nov 27, 2017
    18. Time Breaker
      Time Breaker
      "You are nothing special. And that is what makes you special."
    19. Ebail
      Ebail
      You know I'd been wondering now, after catching Super 2 weeks ago (dubbed) and hearing Hit, then looking and realizing his VA is different from the one he had for XV2, well it has me wondering if maybe (I mean we all know Sean is still doing the voice regardless of course) Goku Black will sound different in the anime than he did in XV like Hit did.
      1. Time Breaker
        Time Breaker
        At the very least, he won't have the gruff voice that his base form had in XV2, but I can't say for sure on whether the Rosé voice will be used or not.

I'm hoping Sabat will take a more straightforward approach for Schemmel's Black, but I don't think anyone's said what they are using; just what they aren't.
        Nov 19, 2017
    20. Time Breaker
      Time Breaker
      Bower is not will - it is the phenomenon of physically putting things in the trash can.
      1. The Light
        The Light
        I'll use this bower to open the lid, of the trash can.
        Nov 7, 2017
        Time Breaker likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 5, 2002 (Age: 15)
    Eliminator of Every Evil
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation VI (3DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Raichu
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Water
    Favorite Region:
    Kalos
    'Ello there! I'm always up for a chat if you'd like to send something my way. Or you could just ask some questions if you want - either way, feel free!

Previous Usernames:
    • Time Breaker
    • Six Paths
    • Subarashii
    • Zamasu (Halloween event)
    • Anime Kitten
    External Profiles:
    MyAnimeList
    Naruto Forums
    Team Chaos
    Kanzenshuu

Claims:

dd/mm/yy
    - Sylveon (09/09/16)
    - Scientist (Male) (X/Y/OR/AS) (01/10/17)
    - Burgundy (09/09/16)
    - Joule (Azure Striker Gunvolt) (12/10/16)
    - Lumen (Azure Striker Gunvolt) (08/25/17)
    - Zamasu (Dragon Ball Super) (07/19/17)
    - Caulifla (Dragon Ball Super) (07/19/17)
    - Ochaco Uraraka (My Hero Academia) (08/14/17)
    - "'Z' no Chikai" by Momoiro Clover Z (12/10/16)
    - "Hero" by FLOW (07/03/17)
    - "Limit-Break x Survivor" by Kiyoshi Hikawa (09/18/17)
    - "Time to Say Goodbye" by Jeff Williams and Casey Lee Williams (09/18/17)

Games Won:
    Kingdom of Pokémon V8 - Nurse

All art used as my avatar and in my signature, when applicable, belong to their respective owners. I claim no credit for the creation or usage of this art.

Signature