Time Breaker
Local time
3:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pretty great. The new Super Saiyan transformation has a name now, well at least for Trunks: Super Trunks. Oh and when Piccolo said "I know something" I thought he was going to propose fusion but then I was like OH wait they were going to do the Mafuba in this episode, I forgot. But why hasn't anyone thought of Fusion yet? It's so simple. Also, poor turtle LOL. And I wonder what Beerus is up to....
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Super Trunks is also used for his Grade 3 transformation (the one he used against Vegeta and Perfect Cell). I guess we'll just wait for Heroes to name it. Goten appearing actually shocked me. I loved the Mafuba scene, and I liked the music as well.

Apparently Beerus thinks because he killed Present Zamasu, Future Zamasu isn't his problem now. And he can't time travel anyway, being a God of Destruction, and time travel being illegal. Gowasu also said he's going to do whatever he can to help, which I hope means Potaras!
    Interesting, thanks for sharing!
    Reactions: Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    This actually brings up a lot of possibilities with non-Toriyama works. Maybe a spin-off series (manga or anime) based on the video games or the like?
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    Wow really? Interesting.
    It was pretty awesome! I wonder what Trunks' transformation could be.
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    That'd be cool too. How would they undo the fusion this time though? Majin Buu isn't exactly around to swallow them xD
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    The same way they do everything: use the Dragon Balls! It worked for Kibito Kai. XP
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    Oh yes. I wasn't sure if the dragon balls would be able to do that and I forgot that they got Kibito Kai unfused.
    So I tried doing the beta testing for Xenoverse 2 but the load times were so atrocious that I just didn't bother and figure I'll wait for the actual release when they're (hopefully) better
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Ah, okay. I might have to switch my character to the Time Patroller outfit so she's more in-character for this time period.

No spoilers, but how's the story so far?
    Ebail
    Ebail
    I only did the first mission so far, haha. I enjoy it though. Just exploring the city, trying to decide who to take as my first master, and trying to get re-accustomed to the gameplay. I think it's going to end up being a pretty fun story overall.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Looking forward to it and the altering history mode we get afterward. Also I know who the final boss is but I won't spoil :3

I assume the standard Ki blast spamming on computers has been significantly reduced?
    Ok episode. I just wanted them to get to the future but they didn't until the last six minutes or so. I liked Future Trunks explanation of how the timelines work though.
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    Oh hey interesting thought. Maybe Goku will stop that from happening in the future!

Well my account on Bulbapedia is called Blazingfist but I wanted something different for here since I wasn't that fond of Blazigfist anymore (thought of it when I was younger) but wanted to stay with the Blaze bit because I love fire types. So my name was Shiny Blaze at first and when I was done with that name I chose Neo Blaze, as a reference to a 'new me'. It also refers to new Fire types that come out and I have as my avatar like M-Blaziken and Litten.
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    And now it's been Neo Blaze for.... over 2 years I think. I'm fine with the name and while Mods can change their username anytime they want, it's not like they're allowed to easily. If i'd change it, it would have to be something similar because I need to stay recognizable.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    It'd be cool to see Zamasu fight in the tournament as well. But I doubt it.

My username on Kanzenshuu is Anime Kitten, but I'd change it to Time Breaker if you were allowed to.
    Yes I do! Please tell :3
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Yeah, he probably just used them to switch with his dead body, which would explain why Zamasu's body is nowhere to be seen. And I think the Super DBs can do literally anything. I'll have to double-check.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Could be inaccurate, but Champa says in Episode 28 that the person who has them can wish for anything. So, yeah, they're probably unlimited.
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    I see, that would indeed explain it.
    Great episode, and yes the Beerus scene was awesome.
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    What do you mean?

Oh I see. I've never seen Naruto
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    He could like it, hate it, or be indifferent if he doesn't hear about it.

It's another anime, which is pretty good! I'd recommend it if you can get through the first couple episodes. The story gets really interesting, though I've seen only 16 episodes so far.
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    Ohhh our talk. I don't think he really cares xD

I see. I know what it looks like but it has never really grabbed my attention. I guess I'll check it out sometime.
    Ugh, I'm having an Origins-deja vu with Generations. It looks great but there's not going to be any coherent plot and most likely no compelling battles :/
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    Oh I see, that's fine. I'm a huge movie fan.

No I don't really. Only animes from my youth. Pokémon, Dragon Ball and Digimon. And that's it, I think...
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Any cartoons you still like? Looney Tunes will never get old for me, and I also love The Amazing World of Gumball.
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    Oh I really loved Looney Tunes as a kid. Would most likely still like it if I saw it again right now. I don't really watch any real cartoons anymore, since Disney XD is mostly pure shite (to me at least) and I'm not really interested in other cartoon channels. I really like SpongeBob though, and I watch some Comedy Central cartoons (Family Guy and South Park).
    It was interesting to say the least. I don't know what to believe anymore.
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    18's mine, followed by Videl and Pan. Weird how Goku got a mother out of nowhere huh? I wish we could get a special focused on Bardock and Gine.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    I knew I was forgetting someone. I haven't even read Minus, but I'm a huge fan of Gine. I'd want a special about only her, though. Bardock has more than enough.

On another note, still waiting for that FUNimation dub of Super. And that trailer for Xenoverse 2 that's supposed to come out today.
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    You're right about Bardock, although if there's Gine, you gotta have Bardock. Unless it's a special about Gine before meeting Bardock. That could work.

Yeah, weird that nothing has been announced about a Super dub yet.
    So are you going to get Xenoverse 2, or do you not have a system for it?
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    He'd make an interesting addition to the story, especially if Xeno characters got implemented as DLC.

I don't mind that much since I like Base Black a lot more, but it is odd considering a scan mentioned that Rosé is his version of Super Saiyan. You would think he could transform.
    Ebail
    Ebail
    I just think he'd add a little more to the story is all, since you'd ultimately be facing a 3 person group rather than just Towa and Mira.

Oh I don't mind much either, and I'll definitely be using Black on the first Parallel Quest that I do to get a good look at him, is still just disappointing to see Blue, God and Rose as characters and not transformations.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    And Bardock. So a four-man team.

I'll most likely stick to my custom for PQs, but I think I'll use Black in the Offline VS mode.

I'm betting that towards or at the end of the story, there will be a single DBS Future Trunks VS Black mission.
    The new Pokémon are pretty awesome. Type: Null intrigues me, it has the weirdest Pokémon name ever and it reminds me of Kimeramon (dunno if you've ever seen Digimon, but it's a Digimon that was artificially created). In any case, it's definitely based on a chimera. Jangmo-o could be the first evo of Alola's pseudo-legendary. What REALLY intrigues me though is UB-01. It's not a Pokémon???? THEN WHAT IS IT?
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    I truly wonder if we're getting full Alolan evolution lines or also some standalone Alola Pokémon like Alolan Exeggutor but no Alolan Exeggcute.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. And Super Mario Sunshine. I have multiple favourites, I just can't choose.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    I see you like Litten. I like Popplio best, but I'm gonna pick Rowlett if those awful Final Evos are real.
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    I like all three starters but Litten best because Fire is my favourite type and I love cats. Can't believe they're seemingly going with Fire/Fighting again if the final evos are real. I really like the Rowlet final evo though, so I might pick Rowlet too.
    This is where my status is supposed to go. I might make one that's 4000 characters long at some point, we'll see.
    Yes I am! Pretty big fan, but mostly of the animes though.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    My top 4 are as follows: 4) SSJ2, 3) SSJ4, 2) SSJG, and 1) SSJB.
    Would be cool to see Goku use Super Saiyan 3 against Black or Zamasu, although it's unlikely.
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    I like SS4 too, though I still think it's weird how Vegeta gains glitter pants xD
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    So what DB content have you seen, of the whole franchise?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom