• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Timpeni

1. T

HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (Closed for now)

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop Make me banner? :3 I want this as the background: http://www.freewebs.com/dustbender/light%20green%20flower.jpg - cut the top and bottom till only the middle is left, where it will be 150 vertically and 500 horizontally. Use the head of the sprite you...
  2. T

HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (Closed for now)

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop May I request a custom trainer? Okay, I want: Pose: Hair: Completely black In this style Skin A bit more fairer- just a tiny bit. Up to you how much. Eyes: Same Upper Body: Add a tie striped yellow-and-green diagonally up to waist-...
  3. T

[RP] Eevee Wars

Mimi War Room "Patrol the area. No other eeveelution is going to win this war." Mimi scowled, before her advisor tapped her back. She turned around and yelled out, telling her advisor not to sneak up on her. The Flareon turned frightfully pale, before stammering his words. "Mimi... Warlord...
  4. T

Trebloome Academy: Lounge/Sign Ups

Okay, I'm calling it quits. I don't have enough time X_X
  5. T

Trebloome Academy

"I'm back!" Timpeni yelled, another Pokeball attached to their belt. The Bellossom was sitting in a perfumed ball, with a comfy area and strange tranquility. It immediately calmed the Pokemon.
  6. T

Trebloome Academy

"... LOOK! Blossom, get down!" Timpeni yelled, and the Togekiss, surprised, lost balance and crash landed in the ground, just next to several berries. Timpeni picked them all. Cheri, more Cheri, cool, a Sitrus... it's a Pecha! Timpeni fed it to Dahlia, who seemed to bounce a bit before opening...
  7. T

Trebloome Academy

"Oh god... the school is so far away..." Timpeni groaned. Dahlia fought against the pain, but it the effort just made it feel worse. Blossom was already at full speed, and that was fast. They took ten minutes to come there, they had to take ten minutes to go back...
  8. T

Trebloome Academy

OOC: Really? Uh, pretend it was a Bellossom. Editings will come in later. Unless someone has one and I missed it... IC: Shake, shake... click. Timpeni picked up the Pokeball and summoned Dahlia into her own immediately, before jumping on Blossom. The flying Pokemon knew what to do, and took...
  9. T

Trebloome Academy

The Bellossom poked Dahlia the Lopunny in the nose as she picked the little thing up, mistaking it for a flower. Dahlia yelped, gripping her sensitive nose. The Poison Powder that went throu the sting rushed through her veins quickly. Timpeni didn't have any Pecha Berries on her. It was best to...
  10. T

Trebloome Academy: Lounge/Sign Ups

Darn my lateness. Everyone's already in a battle :|
  11. T

Trebloome Academy

Timpeni contemplated for quite a while, Timpeni walked towards the Flower Field. Pokemon, oh Pokemon, wherever you are...? Timpeni's Lopunny started to get twitchy, and released herself from the ball before frolicking in the flowers- not to mention eating them. Timpeni was worried her Lopunny...
  12. T

[RP] Eevee Wars

Mt Inferno Mimi "Warlord, something is happening. Some have reported sightings of just a glimpse of light blue in this area." The guard said, and Mimi snarled horridly. There was no such thing called blue in this area. It may be a Glaceon. Mimi barked out her command to protect the war weapons...
  13. T

[RP] Eevee Wars

Mt Inferno Mimi OOC: What is going on in the Flareon tribe currently? IC: "Please... have mercy..." The little Glaceon squeaked. A cruel smile was spread over the Flareon's face as it stuck a sharp but crude stone knife into the ice dog's body. The torture chamber hidden deep within the...
  14. T

Trebloome Academy

"Oh boy." Timpeni said, grabbing a Luxury Ball. Now, where were they going? Hopefully she could capture a cute or at least good Pokemon. What type? Er... hopefully grass. Timpeni wanted a grass Pokemon, which she currently lacked. "You bought this island?" Timpeni said in surprise. She didn't...
  15. T

Trebloome Academy

"Uh... what time is it..." Timpeni looked at the clock, before screaming 'SHIT!' and changing quickly. Everything was done in a hurry. Timpeni grabbed her timetable and Pokemon- she still needed the timetable, been though it was her third day- she was forgetful. Then, she dashed out of the House...
Back
Top Bottom