• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
Titania
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Halloween is your favorite holiday right? Which Ghost, Psychic and Fairy types do you like? I am Kenzey btw nice to meet you
    KenzeyEevee
    KenzeyEevee
    Good question, is a hard one. I would say Eevee but I also like Swampert. But my favorite type is Fairy, haha I am a difficult person lol. How are you btw?
    Titania
    Titania
    I'm fine, thanks for asking :) Lol, I understand that though, I can't really pick one between Florges, Primarina and Mimikyu, but Florges came first on my mind. :LOL:
    KenzeyEevee
    KenzeyEevee
    Your welcome :) I think sweet pastries like cute pokemon lol. I just like creative pokemon designs. I don't think people should be judged by the pokemon they like and shouldn't explain it.
    Hi there. :) I noticed you're new here, so I thought I'd say hello, and welcome you to the forums. I hope you have fun here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…