• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Especially if you don't watch a show anymore. Usually when I stop caring for a show I watched I just forget about it and move on. I guess Pokemon has his weird hold on people that they can't escape it because Ash's story didn't end. I think they believe that as long as Ash is there, Misty still has a small possibility of retuning, even though we know it never happens
    I think a lot of these people were around 12 or 13 back in 2002 when Misty left, so these last 10 years has aged them to around 21-23 years old. So they basically spent their entire teen years and into their early 20's pondering Misty's return.

Oh my.
    Its scary to think in a few years you'll have 30 year old adults on forums talking about Misty who left back in 2002 when they were teens.

We'll be in the 2020 and people will be wondering when Misty is returning.. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom