T
Local time
7:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is the second time I suffered Viewer Gender Confusion! At first I thought Medicine cat was female, but he was male! And I thought that you were male, and then I checked your About Me...:dumb:
    Re: The closing thing, there's a rule saying that all Claim threads must be approved. If you go to the Pokemon World section, the rule is stickied. I'm not sure if I can maintain mine, so I might let it stay closed for a while...
    It seems that only a small few people post on the smaller newer threads, that are new ideas and parodies. If you are one of these people, I'll say that they might become popular overtime. If you feel this way, copy this post and spread the word!
    WUT!!!??? My thread is CLOSED!!!??? What for?

And, of course, now that it's gone, sorry to all the people I couldn't get to, and all the people who wanted to but no longer can.

Of course, one of the solutions would be to start a second thread, but it doesn't work that way.

The Claim-a-Pokemon thread is still open, so feel free to claim things there.

*end recording*
    You started another claim thread? You're crazy.
    Also, you're leaving all of those replies on your own page. Leave your responses on the other person's page. I've been known to accidentally VM myself too. DX
    I started a "Claim a Trainer Class" Thread. Just a heads up for letting me have Aura Sphere. =)
    Oh man, I just claimed Aura Sphere.
    You should have VMed me or something, in case somebody beat me to it. XD Don't forget to change your sig. Focus Blast is a good choice of move...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom