Recent content by TLZ the Confirmer

1. T

Pokemon plushies and figures

I have a few, mostly from when I was younger, unfortunately. Let's see, I have a Pikachu one, a Turtwig... I think there's a Shaymin one somewhere. Piplup, maybe, and those are the ones I remember. In addition to the smaller Pikachu, we have one of those giant Gen 1 Pikachus that are fat and...
  2. T

What names do you prefer? The English names, or the Japanese translated names?

My friend and I were talking about this earlier last week. I hated the English starter names when they first came out, Oshawott in particular, but now I think it's the best of the starter names and much cooler than Mijumaru/Mijimaru. *still snivy < Tustarja < Smugleaf imo* My friend, however...
  3. T

Tea in the Garden

So BW2 has/is coming out. I probably won't be buying a copy until I finish the game I have (I picked up on it again—yay) which I think won't take too long at the rate I'm going (I just beat the 6th Gym Leader)....
  4. T

Vigilantes: Day 10! Game Over! Croag & Neon Borealis win!

ARE YOU SRS I WAS SO CLOSE TO WINNING WHY WHYYYYY Well, that was fun. I was the one who killed you, BTW. Just thought you should know that.... :sweatlol:
  5. T

Re: Vigilantes: Day 8! Who wants Sushi? 09-17-12 VOTE: Hawkeye Come on, this game is almost over!
  6. T

Describe the user above with the first letter of their username

Re: Desbribe the user above with the first letter of their username Sending the Lady Gaga word out.
  7. T

^ The One Above [v2]

^ is not a pole
  8. T

Used Metronome!

Super Fang
  9. T

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

Win 11 chr lng (Minus spaces and this)
  10. T

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for being on a world tour while I am speaking to you.
  11. T

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

I win, of course, because this post is 11 words long.
  12. T

Re: Vigilantes: Day 7 --Don't Lose your Head! 09-14-12 Yeah, I guess so. Vote: Axle Helios;
  13. T

Mafia Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12]

Re: Unova Mafia [Day Ten - In the Shadows] [9.9.12] Could anyone tell me what's just happened? The last few pages seem to be mostly idling (which could explain how long this game is).
  14. T

Mafia Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12]

Re: Unova Mafia [Night Nine - The Wheels on the Bus] [9.7.12] Confirmed. (The confirmer confirms!)
  15. T

Mafia Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12]

Ah? Bleh? Who was that? ...Not going to put this on my win log. I'll look through the thread again. Good game, everybody!
Back
Top Bottom