T
Local time
3:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I was wondering if you knew how to get ImageReady CS2 to use my codecs so that I can open my other video files.
    Ironically that avy is a rather fitting expression for the moment I saw your avy up. :p

But I really don't mind or anything, I'm not picky.

Though if I may, could I use that avatar you made for another forum I go to? Please? :3
    Oh yay, do you mind making me a Rainbow Dash one with that pretty hair style and the golden feather thing, or maybe one of Princess Celestia?
    And do you mind making them animated? ^-^
    Curses, you got it first XD not that I wasn't expecting that

Actually it seems everypony seems to be going the Crazy Fluttershy look. May as well hop the bandwagon.
    well, of course! (and I was wondering if a mod was going to stick his/her head in, but your note was win :p)
    not a lot but I did catch the strangest of items held by a poke

I caught a lunatone in Giant Chasm went to check it's dex page and found it holding of all things a Moon Stone ??? which is weird considering it doesn't evolve from the use of it
    I know it's against the rules to talk about the feasibility of a RS remake, but would it be acceptable in a blog?
    It didn't occur to me that a show like MLP would have a plethora of mythological creatures. Is this character your favorite? I ask because it seems everyone who has an MLP avatar has chosen a favorite. Their avatar reflects their choice.
    Oh, and thank you for answering ^^
    Is you avatar from MLP? It's a dragon. What are dragons doing in MLP? Sorry, I don't watch the show so I don't know ^^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom