Recent content by TM2-Megatron

1. T

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

The weekend can't come soon enough.
  2. T

Nintendo announces global 3DS price cut and "Ambassador Programme"

You know, initially I was pretty excited about the 3DS. Now, with all these knee jerk reactions from Nintendo recently... price cut (not saying it being cheaper is a bad thing, lol)... this utterly ridiculous peripheral to add such a basic functionality to the system so early in its life...
  3. T

Another new commercial parody from The Hub's marketing team: <iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p50-oWY1pFE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> There are some brony-specific references among the apps shown on the phone's screen, along with some...
  4. T

iTunes leaves something to be desired, though, even ignoring the lack of a physical product and the fact it`s not full HD. They cropped the frame very slightly, which is noticeable if you compare an iTunes screenshot to one from a Hubworld episode or HD cable broadcast. They also did a very...
  5. T

The Future of Gen V: DS or 3DS?

My hope is that Gen V continues from here on the 3DS, although I think at this point it could probably go either way. As far as compatibility goes between Black & White and a hypothetical 3DS-exclusive third version, I don't think that would be an issue. The 3DS hardware is fully compatible...
  6. T

Here's another pretty amusing advertisement for Friendship is Magic by The Hub. This is apparently going to be unveiled as a billboard in Los Angeles tomorrow, but a preview was put up on Facebook for fans to check out...
  7. T

Fav Sprites that were Destroyed

I liked Dragonite's Gen I sprites, in which he looked kind of badass. The sprites in subsequent games made him look too cute.
  8. T

This is too good not to post. I think Toph being glomped by Pinkie is my favourite part, but Sokka and Rainbow are also pretty funny. Avatar: Friendship is Magic by ~nikohl on deviantART
  9. T

Let's hope that most of us manage to steer clear of Class A, lol.
  10. T

So much cute here; almost enough to make me wish I had a brat or two of my own (except I'm not yet old enough for that really, lol). Happy Father's Day Pony Ed '11 by *johnjoseco on deviantART
  11. T

Do you shine your badges?

I actually do, maybe once every couple weeks. I'm a bit of a neat freak IRL, and I guess it transfers over to my digital selves, as well... of course most video games don't really allow you to do much cleaning. But the badges in Gen IV games were a nice touch, I thought. :P
  12. T

What pokemon do you use as HM Slaves?

Right now on all three of my Gen IV games, I'm using Sandslash.
  13. T

Quickball or Masterball?

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f459/cloning-emerald-54687/ Any further questions on how to clone in Emerald (or other games) is better suited to the above thread, or the Dubious Disc's SQ/SA thread.
  14. T

Generation skipping

I haven't missed any Generation thus far.
  15. T

Yeah, of course. Studio B had nothing to do with the music video, and I doubt Daniel Ingram did, either. Although they did have enough pull to get access to Shannon Chan-Kent for Pinkie's singing voice. That said, The Hub is still a part of Hasbro; and now that that name has been used for...
Back
Top Bottom