Toa of Gallifrey
Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have Hawlucha too, but I run Substitute, High Jump Kick, Acrobatics, and Swords Dance, with Litrus Berry. It lets Hawlucha set up better by switching into walls and subbing, letting it sponge status moves and start SDing and subbing until the Sitrus Berry activates. I really like it because it lets me set up better with a sub, and it works in situations when something faster switches in.
    I'm putting up the battle right now. GG, it was a fun match, I'd recommend a spinner or a defogger with that Volcarona on your team, and everyone underestimates Roserade :)
    Yeah, I was trying to catch you yesterday but I didn't see you online. My FC is in my description and I've already added you, I'll be available soon if you want to battle.
    Then I doubt that the full episodes will be there. Only recons...
    Only today I whittled away the hours watching The Evil of the Daleks, and by God it's good.
    Yes, number two. I wanted to get it on iTunes in October, but I can't... ;_;
    I've only ever seen episode one, but the direction, acting and music are fantastic.
    So you've seen The Deadly Assassin? It's bloody brilliant, Episode One and Three are fantastic. If you ever get the chance, watch The Web of Fear. Fantastic episode, coming out on DVD next month I believe.
    I don't have access to them either, unfortunately. I would fully support an 8th Doctor "spin-off" (for lack of a better term) series of Doctor Who.
    Yeah, I'm also solid from 1996 movie forward :)
    Speaking of which, I really like Paul McGann's Doctor. Wish we could get a spin-off series for the 8th Doctor's run before Night of the Doctor. He hasn't gotten enough screen time and he deserves it. I know there's all the Big Finish stuff, but I'd prefer a TV adaptation.
    I haven't really watched any Doctor Who before the 8th Doctor besides a couple episodes. But I've read synopsisses and I know stuff XD
    Chris Eccleston, 9, was my first Doctor. :) For a long time, David Tennant was my favorite. Matt Smith didn't beat him out of 1st place completely until Time of the Doctor honestly, he was fantastic XD :'( Until then they were tied.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom