Recent content by Toa of Gallifrey

1. Toa of Gallifrey

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I sent a ticket but knowing from personal experience that their support is abysmal I'm not very hopeful.
  2. Toa of Gallifrey

For the past two weeks, I've been unable to log into the Global Link. I've had trouble logging on before where it doesn't register my credentials but now I can't even enter them. The fields are gone and instead there's a message that reads: "Due to current maintenance, you can't log in to the...
  3. Toa of Gallifrey

1 - In battles with wild Pokemon, if you hit Y you automatically bring up the first Pokeball you have (for me it's a Great Ball since I didn't buy more Poke Balls until Great Balls were available). Is there any way to assign this to any other Pokeball? I wanna have a Quick Ball assigned since...
  4. Toa of Gallifrey

In Gen VI you could disable automatic Game Sync upon connecting to the internet but I can't figure out how to disable it in SuMo. Is there a way to do so?
  5. Toa of Gallifrey

Best Running Gag?

Bonnie asking girls to marry Clemont. It doesn't happen often enough to get annoying and has enough variety to still be funny.
  6. Toa of Gallifrey

Review S18 EP21: Defending the Homeland!

I really liked this episode. Proper character development for Goodra, an interesting conflict and a two-parter that's not part of an arc.
  7. Toa of Gallifrey

Gay Marriage Legalized by Top U.S. Court in Landmark Ruling!

Words can't express how happy I am about this. The battle may be far from over but every victory counts, and this was a very important one. May this influence other countries and set a precedent for full equality for all sexualities and gender identities.
  8. Toa of Gallifrey

Letting Yourself Get Attached

Even though the it's inevitable, what I do is get attached to them and enjoy the time we have with them. I'll be sad when they leave, sure, but I'll have enjoyed the time they were here all the more.
  9. Toa of Gallifrey

Pokemon 3DS

What is this 3DS you speak of? I only know of the Gameboy and some stupid new handheld coming out soon called Gameboy Color. That's never gonna pan out.
  10. Toa of Gallifrey

Does anyone think May will return to the anime when they feature ORAS?

I would really love it but highly doubt it. Instead I reckon Iris will come in due to being in the previous series and the Treecko kid will be the ORAS promotion.
  11. Toa of Gallifrey

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I was born in 1999, though I never got into Pokemon as a child. I only got interested in it thanks to the anime in 2013.
  12. Toa of Gallifrey

GEN VI: Hidden Ability Exeggcute and Kricketot

Excellent, should be ready within an hour. I registered your friend code, mine's in my signature.
  13. Toa of Gallifrey

Alrighty, is 5IV Modest good?
  14. Toa of Gallifrey

Sounds good! Just the Archipelago for both? If you'd like a specific second Pokemon, lemme know.
  15. Toa of Gallifrey

I need an HA Exeggcute and Kricketot. IVs, nature, gender, etc. don't matter, just need them with HAs. I can offer any breedable Pokemon, or a non-Legendary HA Pokemon obtainable in Dream Radar, XY or ORAS. I can also breed Pokemon for IVs or offer my native Vivillon (Archipelago).
Back
Top Bottom